Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bob Fountain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Building a Gabezo
    Am trying to layout a gabezo that has a 10 ft. radius in a hexagon. What distance should the post be (on center) from each other. Thanks!
    jimbobcooley Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 01:23 PM
    10 feet. Each segment of the gazebo would form an equilateral triangle. 60 degrees at each angle. Each side 10 feet long.
    dscaturrol Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 2, 2011, 10:03 AM
    How much should you charge for labor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building Second Floor [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Can someone guide me through the procedure for constructing second floor to my house. Cheers! Mani:) :confused:

Stair building [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in the process of finishing the basement and only have the stairs left as far as framing. What do you think, rework the stringers that are here or tear them down and rebuild them? They will remain open and have a railing running along the landing and down the stairs. My main concern is how...

Building a website help! [ 6 Answers ]

I need to start a website to inform about a professional service. I won't be collecting information or anything like that. I merely want four tabs of basic information, like Home, Services, Bio, Contact. Forgive my ignorance, but what do I do? If I buy a domain name, what is my next step? ...

Building PC [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Looking to build my own PC - Did 1st build with a very smart friend. Now ready to go on my own. Any websites out there that can help? Thanks Stu

View more questions Search