Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgersten Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 02:53 PM
    I am a salesperson and my boss is attempting to fire me without notice. The company has
    A process in place to work with someone prior to termination. This process was not followed. Can I do something to force the process?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 27, 2007, 04:10 PM
    It is better to ask a new question, not piggy back it on another question.

But not really, you can file a complaint to your company management, but in the end, they can fire you if they wish, ( US)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not fired, then fired, after boss was beat [ 6 Answers ]

I was called in the office and confronted about time differences on the time sheet. I had to wait for a customer to get home that morning, (30 min.). I called the office and informed them. So I added 15 extra minutes to my time. I was told that I couldn't do that. I asked was I being fired for it...

Fired without notice [ 3 Answers ]

Well this was my first job I started on Nov. 13,06 and my manger just called me like 3 days ago Jan. 8,07 telling me that they didn't have enough hours to give me so that they were sorry and I could go back on October apply again and that I would get hired seasonal. Is there any way I can do...

Getting fired without notice. [ 13 Answers ]

I just got fired yesterday from work. I worked there for over a year and we recently just got a new boss, and our manager was acting really weird. They lied to us about the new boss, they told us it was just the old boss' uncle and he was going to be there to supervise and stuff. I don't know why...

Fired Without Just Cause [ 10 Answers ]

I began my new job 4 weeks ago as a test center administrator. I administer exams ranging from education, to doctors exams. During my time there, my supervisor was acting very funny. She didn't take the flyer down for the job position that was there when I first applied. Her two daughters...

Fired [ 8 Answers ]

I was fired by mail after being placed on suspension ( a disciplinary act that is not sanctioned by union contract) and after filing a harrassment complaint during a FMLA leave. I have no income now, therefore no money to pay a lawyer. Got any suggestions on any of the above.

View more questions Search