Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LISA3364 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 03:58 PM
    Insect bites
    My son was swimming over the weekend at an area lake. He has a large, raised bite area on the right of his tummy. The bite itself (in center) has also grown a bit. The area is warmer than the rest of him. I've searched all insect bites and have found nothing similar - even on Google image search. Please help
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 04:15 PM
    There's very little we can do to help. We could list all possible insect bites, but that would be a very long list, and very time consuming. You'd still have to research them.

If this is a concern your best bet is to see a doctor. There's really no way to give a diagnosis online.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insect bites [ 0 Answers ]

Every summer I feel like I have insects biting my legs, arms, back and neck and head. When I look at my skins I do not see anything. I pull the sheets off the bed to look at the mattress, nothing. I jump into the shower, heavy coat my skin with skin so soft oil and lotion and I spray my bed with...

Itchy skin appears to be insect bites [ 2 Answers ]

My dog became restless early this morning and appears to have insect bites. Some are small on his chest some appear to be like big welts on his side. They may be bigger because he has been scratching. I checked his fur and bedding and don't see anything like fleas, plus we are in Utah and it is...

Small Insect Bites [ 2 Answers ]

I sometimes get small, mildly itchy bites on my feet and legs at night that are not mosquito bites. My 3 cats often lie on my bed but I have checked them and my sheets over and they do not have fleas. They seem to happen more often in the fall. Does anyone else have this?

What insect bites in clusters and very itchy? [ 1 Answers ]

Once or twice a year, it appears that I get bitten by an insect(s) that bite in clusters and result in very, very itchy skin abrasions. The itch can last for five or six days. Do you know what kind of insect this might be.

Insect bites behind ears [ 2 Answers ]

I have noticed between 10-20 itchy bites behind both my ears. They are similar to mosquito bites but there are too many of them to be just mosquitos. They could be bed bugs but many of the cases I've read about are on the arms and legs. Any ideas what they are and if so how to get rid of them. ...

View more questions Search