Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mehran123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 01:29 PM
    Ask computer problem
    WHEN I changed my windows I receive this error 0xc00000e9(some devise connected to your camputer... ) and then I found unallocated space with 3mg size.when I use computer management for use this unallocated space I can't because when in computer management I right click on this unallocated space all the options is this abled except propertis and help.I can't delete it or do any thing with this unallocated space.I had 4 partion and my PC show 4 partion but when I want change my windows this unallocated space appear and when I choose option for format this unallocated all of them disable d except reload drive.when in computermanagement I choose propertise show this name is wdc wd5000aakx-001c0 ata device. When this problem created my PC speed is going so low.and my PC grafic going to lower quality.what is this ?is it bad sector?how can I solve it?
    KOF Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 09:19 PM
    How do you mean Change windows? As in one window to a next like if your in word and switch to excel or do you mean tabs within i.e. or ff?
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Nov 25, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Did you re-install windows or install a new version over (or instead of) the older one? If so you have to re-install all the drivers for your motherboard and devices like video and audio. The little partition is probably a recovery partition put there by the manufacturer to recover your system in a disaster. Go to your computers manufacturer site and search for the drivers for your specific model. If you did not install the video drivers that would explain why the graphics are so low.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer problem [ 3 Answers ]

My speakers not working. Audio driver seems to be missing. Dell computer. No disc

Computer Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Lenovo Y500 Laptop. In this I got, 512 MB RAM, 120GB HDD, INTEL Centrino Duo PROCESSOR. Its HDD Partition is C:\20GB, D:\80GB, and remaining part is used as RECOVERY. Windows Vista Basic is Pre installed. Now when I update windows it cover the whole C Partition/drive. If I re-partition...

Problem,I have 2 os running on my computer ! [ 12 Answers ]

I have 2 os both are winxp pro running on my computer,so I installed a new winxp on drive c, then I formatted drive d-so it's empty-, but up till now every time I start my computer gives me the option massage -if I choose the 2nd os it will give me error massage- so what shall I do to stop that...

Computer problem [ 2 Answers ]

The monitor is upside down and I would like to correct the problem.

Computer Problem [ 5 Answers ]

Working on a computer that will not work at its home location. Bring it into the office or take it to my home - works fine. Cannot figure out the problem. Can't operate computer at all at home location - continuosly locks up one right after the other, have to alt control delete to reboot or...

View more questions Search