Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Julia1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 09:31 AM
    I'm worried about my diet
    I am worried about my diet because I only eat one meal a day and sometimes I don't eat anything at all, I never really feel hungry but when I do I would clear my plate but that would only be if I haven't ate a lot for days, when I'm not hungry and haven't ate anything all day I try to eat and I take a couple of bites and then I start to feel bloated! I am quite a healthy weight I'm 18 and my weight is 9 and a half stone and quite tall for my age, my mum said when I was a baby I had eating problems and never ate but then I came out of it, should I see the doctor
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2013, 11:16 AM
    So many people are having that problem. I Keep making healthier smaller meals for me and my boyfriend and we still feel that way. Some of the things that help some are cutting out all processed & prepackaged foods, cut out artificial sweeteners, cut back on breads, avoid GMO foods. Use glass bottle cooking oils, honey and foods that are as natural and organic as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a new diet... help? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to lose at least 25 to 30 pounds in 5 months if possible. Any suggestions??

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

What is a diet [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT IS HELTH&FITNESS:confused: ;) :)

View more questions Search