Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fedo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 06:48 AM
    I saw a scene of comedy movie but I don't know the movie name. Help please.
    It's a comedy movie
    I saw a scene in which new student entered its room to find his roommate making love with fat girl. Then the girl suffocate with a gum then he sit right behind her trying to help to breath. In that moment his father entered the room to find a girl sit on a boy and his son is sit behind her to think that his son and his friend making love to one girl hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I really want to know what is the name that movie to rent it.
    Thank u
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 07:19 AM
    American Pie Presents Beta House

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for movie - comedy (scene with massagist) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for movie. I remember that two guys goes to massage saloon. They are sitting and waiting. One guy (instead of nice girl) saw massagist, who is fat and bald. Probably comedy. American movie, year: 90's or upper (I watched in 2007-2008). Maybe "Dumb and Dumberer 2", but I don't know.

What movie is this scene from? From a recent comedy movie of some sort? [ 2 Answers ]

This scene is in cartoon - don't remember what the film is or if the whole film is in cartoon or just this scene? The story is told in voice over as there are these three animals (I think alligators) and they have an Sexually Transmitted Disease of some sort and they decide to spread it to the...

Comedy/Horror Movie.. don't know the title? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay.. heres another one for you guys... Character is a woman who has problems with her husband, well she's at home alone(apartment/hotel) reading a horror book, and as she reads everything starts to really happen. The first story that she reads is about a monster that comes to life and I think...

Weird scene from a movie. Superhero or Comedy [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie on TV in the early 90's, think the movie was made in the 80's or 70's. Anyway, a man and a woman are trapped in a gigantic metal water tank by a bad guy or villain of the movie. The bad guy turns on the water and locks the top of the tank to drown them. While the man and woman are in...

View more questions Search