Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kris1958 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 05:38 AM
    No suction in skimmer
    I have inground pool and there is no suction in skimmer .Any sugestions how to test if it is crack or cloged pipe beetween skimmer and pump and how to fix it .Pool guy came and sugested video camera( 3000$ that test costs) so I cannot effort it .

Check out some similar questions!

Does high water level in pool effect skimmer suction [ 0 Answers ]

Help! After several heavy rainstorms, I noticed small bugs on the top surface of my pool. I disconnected my navigator (by removing the hose from the skimmer) to allow the top debris to go through the skimmer. I cleaned the filter and basket in the pump and restarted everything... but now I...

No suction on topside skimmer. [ 1 Answers ]

My pool has two skimmers, topside deep end and bottom of pool deep end. The bottom one works fine but the top one not only has no suction but it is like the pump is sucking water from the pump. Not all the time just cavitates. It pushes to the filter then sucks from the filter! It was working fime...

Very low suction in my skimmer line [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Please help! Im a poor teacher... lol I have very low suction on my skimmer line. ~in ground pool ~the deep line works fine ~the skimmer line gets about as mcuh pressure to suck water through at the rate of a garden hose so some h2o some is getting through.

Inground skimmer has no suction [ 1 Answers ]

Inground skimmer has no suction. I have cleared the pipe from skimmer to pump. I do not see any water (level) leaking from pool. Pump works great on main drain. Suspect small air leak, but can not find. Any suggestions

Skimmer suction [ 6 Answers ]

We don't have any suction in skimmer why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.