Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazababe10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Could I be Pregnant
    I last had a period on the 8th Feb 2007 which lasted for 7days... Since then I had unprotected sex during my ovulation period... I then starting spotting around the 22nd feb... I was 7days late for my next period... so I done a pregnancy test which came back negative... I am having all signs of being pregnant... then started to bleed about two days after I done pregnancy test with slight cramping pain in my lower pelvic area... which only lasted for 3 days... since then I done another pregnancy test which came back negative... could you shine some light on what is happening inside my body if I am not pregnant... which I feel I am...

Many Thanks

Sharon
    alowishes Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 03:33 PM
    You might just be cramping. Or maybe your cycle is just changing. I don't think you are but to really find out why don't you just go to the doctor if not a parenthood clinic that is very discreet.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Anytime that you have irregular bleeding that concerns you, it is always a good idea to see your doctor. You may be pregnant and your levels just aren't high enough to register on an hpt,however, it could just be that your cycles are a bit off lately. Our bodies are always in a state of change, so its not uncommon for your period to be late, or missed altogether. Stress, life style changes, diet change, etc can all effect your period. It is actually a pretty sensitive thing. I would suggest seeing you doctor, they can do an exam and see what is going on, either way. Good luck and best wishes

Apr 4, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alowishes
    you might just be cramping. or maybe your cycle is just changing. I don't think you are but to really find out why don't you just go to the doctor if not a parenthood clinic that is very discreet.

Thank you for responding to my question... I would just like to say that I found out today that Im pregnant... great news... hubby is over the moon...

Apr 4, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by buggage
    Anytime that you have irregular bleeding that concerns you, it is always a good idea to see your doctor. You may be pregnant and your levels just arent high enough to register on an hpt,however, it could just be that your cycles are a bit off lately. Our bodies are always in a state of change, so its not uncommon for your period to be late, or missed altogether. Stress, life style changes, diet change, etc can all effect your period. It is actually a pretty sensitive thing. I would suggest seeing you doctor, they can do an exam and see what is going on, either way. good luck and best wishes

Thank you for responding back to me about my question... I would like to say that I have just found out today that Im pregnant... great news... hubby is over the moon...
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Congrats to you! Glad that you finally found out the good news, and don't have to worry anymore! (although you will inevitably come up with more things to worry about through out pregnancy/motherhood. Hehe, that always seems to be the way of things) Congrats again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get pregnant [ 13 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant since February 2005, and I'm now only 18. I have a job and I have found the love if my life at the age of 15 we have been together since December 20th, 2004:D . I know I'm young, but I've heard all the speeches. But I am ready, I have my own job my own car, and my...

Am I Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

I began my last period on December 25th. Since then I have had unprotected sex several times. I have a 26 day cycle. I have obviously not missed a period yet by My symptoms are: 1st dizziness 2nd cramping 3rd slightly sensitive nipples 4th headache Tonight- gag reflex (certain food...

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

A 16 year old who is prenant by a 14 year old. Can she or he get introuble in the state of Missouri by law. Can after she have's the baby will it get to stay with the mom or dad or will the state that it. If it help's out, She will be 17 years old on Nov 23,2007 and he will be 15 years old on Aug...

Getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying for a baby for 1year and 4months now, it seems never ending the pain month after month that nothing happens, I am 20 and so is my partner we decided young to have a child but we have been together years its only natural to feel this way with him. I don't no what else I can do, I...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for over a year now and have had no Problems with it and have always had my period right on time, it's never Been late. Exactly one week ago I had unprotected sex, and was Concerned because I may have had missed 2 pills that month, and Sometimes take the pills at...

View more questions Search