Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    safii dew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 05:55 PM
    Does safii dew have a 401k
    My name is safii dew and I have worked in the air force. Since I have gotten out back in 1994, I lost track of it and wordered if its still out there and how can I roll it over
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 1, 2013, 06:31 PM
    The military does not have 401(k) plans. That only for private companies.

If you were in the military or worked as a civilian employee contact the Department of Defense about retirement benefits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mountain dew [ 2 Answers ]

Halal or haram

Dew Point? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: If you put a large tub of water in a 72 degree Fahrenheit room, what will the temp of the water settle to be, and WHY? excon

Mountain dew [ 10 Answers ]

My husband drinks mountain dew all the time! And we can't seem to get pregnant. Is it true that this could be because of the mountain dew?

Too much mountain dew! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 19 year old daughter who loves mountain dew. She drinks at least 3 cans a day. She is very active (plays college soccer) and claims that the soda doesn't effect her. I think that it is making her depressed and moody. She is also having problems with her teeth, bad headaches and bad stomach...

Spider and dew [ 1 Answers ]

A spider is making his net under the roof. He is so diligent. He has seen many people under the roof. They talked, hugged, complained, cried, kissed, and missed each other. The spider now understand many worldly things. He is still diligent on his own task. An old man one day asks him, "You have...

View more questions Search