Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Crossbow repair
    I have a wooden old style crossbow that the spring on the bowstring catch and release switch broke.so what I'd like to know is if there is any archery shops that could fix it or if it could be fixed.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2013, 11:30 AM
    Sure there must be... but the World is a big place and people from all over it post on this site.

Which is a hint to at least be a little more specific as to which country you are in...

You generally don't want to ship this sort of thing across borders due to import duties and taxes.
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Sure there must be.....but the World is a big place and people from all over it post on this site.

Which is a hint to at least be a little more specific as to which country you are in....

You generally don't want to ship this sort of thing across borders due to import duties and taxes.
    I'm in hot and humid SO-CAL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fujitsu Siemens v5535 startup repair saying cannot repair automatically [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix my laptop with the recovery disk but seems to be not working anyone help

Psycotic millionare that kills people with a crossbow [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie on cable in1993 he's rich, he's crazy, he hunts people with a crossbow, he uses a 1000 dollar bill as a bookmark, he has a TV room with about a dozen tv's all with weird images on them. And he gets killed in the end.

Lighted Crossbow Nocks [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to make a lighted nock for a crossbow and want to know if any one out there has tried this and if so let me know how you made out. Thanks

View more questions Search