Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michael Harris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 11:06 AM
    To have a beer or not to have a beer
    It is a holiday weekend I am going to have 5 or 6 beers at a concert. I have broken my neck twice in work related accidents I am a responsible person. I go to a pain management Dr who prescribed me pain medication for break through pain. I have a urine test to make sure my medication is being taken the way it is meant to which I do take it properly. My question is will the couple beers I have on Sunday night show up in my urine screen on Friday morning? Please let me know so I can do the right thing.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2013, 11:10 AM
    Beer should not be drank when on pain meds that is why they monitor you. Sacrifice the beers for better long term results!
    Michael Harris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 12:34 PM
    I know this information I drink 5 to 6 times a year all I want to know is yes it will show or no it won't. Believe I've lived a long life I drink 5 to 6 times a year and I realize that you should not mix them. I just wanted to know if it would show up. I would like to enjoy some of my life because so much has been taken away. I only take it for break through not all the time. Please give me the knowledge of a Dr I appreciate it. Thank you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 1, 2013, 12:36 PM
    There are no doctors on this site. Also, site rules prohibit us from helping someone pass an ETG test, or any other sort of drug testing.

In other words, we cannot give you the information you're looking for. That would be against site rules.

Good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 1, 2013, 12:37 PM
    It will only show up if your doctor tests for alcohol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

Is the beer still in my system [ 0 Answers ]

I had about 6 beers on Saturday and had to take a ua on Tuesday at 12 I've flushed my system wit water all day Sunday Monday and Tuesday am am I clean

NA beer [ 2 Answers ]

How long does 5NA beers stay in system?

Beer [ 1 Answers ]

I tried a beer over the weekend called "Ichnusa" from Sardinia, please can anyone tell me who supplies this.

Beer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I'm confused about the beer types. One is called draft beer, the other one, I don't know the name. OK, as far as I understand draft means that it is not pasteurized as opposed to the bottled and canned beer, but draft canned beer is sold, so it looks like contradictory. Can smebody explain...

View more questions Search