Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mvj2349 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Heating & Air Conditioning
    There was a question I neglected to ask in my previous note. How do I fix a situation involving a radiator. Whenever the boiler turns on and it begins to heat the system, there is a radiator that makes a loud noise as if someone is banging it with a metal object. How do I fix that? Thanks again for your attention in this regard.:confused:
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 27, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Depends is this hot water or steam?
    mvj2349 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 05:54 PM
    It's hot water on three radiators and a lot of steam on another with dripping hot water.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 27, 2007, 06:59 PM
    I have not heard of a steam hot water combo before. It is usually hot water OR steam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House Heating & Air Conditioning [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I have American Standard HEATING AND AIR , After set the temp, the heater is start running hot air, about 4-5 min is worm air, then become cold air and never stop, till manualy shot it off , keep blowing cold air , some one told me go and change the termostat controler but did not...

Heating & Air Conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman furnace. The thermostat is telling the furnace to come on, but it does not. This happens at least twice a day. I have to turn it on by turning the furnace on and off. There is a blinking red light that flashes five times, which I do not know what that means. Please Help

Air conditioning and heating problem [ 7 Answers ]

My air conditioner keeps freezing up and usually all it needs is more freon. Now my heating won't shut off the thermostat seems to be stuck on 75* even though I have it on 70* or I think it is clicking when I pull it by 75* when I tried to get it to shut off. Is my thermostat gone bad or is it...

View more questions Search