Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrjones36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 10:10 AM
    Sanyo hdtv dp42841 how to connect headphones
    I have this Sanyo HDTV model dp42841 that has no headphone jack on the side. It does have an output panel and I have a Y cable to do it, but after I tried to hook it, it is not working because I still hear sound coming out of the TV. Is there actually a solution to it? I'd really appreciate your help. Thank you!
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Sep 1, 2013, 12:30 PM
    Where are you plugging in the Y adapter? To the "Audio Output" jacks in the rear?

If so, you can't use them without an amplifier.
    mrjones36 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 11:24 AM
    This will really work on that specific model? And you mean one amplifier with a headphone jack, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headphone hook up problem to sanyo dp42841 [ 0 Answers ]

I have this Sanyo HDTV model dp42841 that has no headphone jack on the side. It does have an output panel and I have a Y cable to do it, but after I tried to hook it, it is not working because I still hear sound coming out of the TV. Is there actually a solution to it? I'd really appreciate your...

Connect Sony wireless headphones to TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sony wireless stereo headphone system mdr-rf970rk . I need to now how to csnect to thr TV. Can u help?

Connect pvr hdtv vcr [ 0 Answers ]

Just purchased a HDPVR. Can you tell me if it is possible to hook up my analogue VCR to the PVR, so that I can transfer the VCR recordings to the hard drive of the PVR.

Connect HDTV system with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect an HDTV system that is made up of a cable box (HD digital with DVR), Panasonic plasma HD TV, Onkyo A/V receiver and Panasonic DVD recorder/VCR combo. I am attempting to achieve optimal video and audio. I currently have everything run through the A/V receiver but the cable guy...

Hooking up DVD to new Sanyo LCD HDTV [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my first question ever, and my first DVD and LCD TV - I am new at all this - Samsung DVD/VCR (all in one) supplied one cable with a white, red and yellow at each end. I plugged red and white at one end into DVD audio out; the yellow into video out. Sanyo HDTV has 3 rows of all different color...

View more questions Search