Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shokouh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2013, 03:55 AM
    Which name would be the best for the negative characters?
    Hey there, I`m a Persian writer but I often write my stories in English, I also love to create imaginary stories and of course, magical characters.
    I was wondering which name would be the best for my negative characters, I wanted some dark, mysterious magical names and any help for mysterious names(for the positive characters) would be appreciated too.
    And, thanks for helping :)

Sep 1, 2013, 04:27 AM
    No I haven`t even heard of it, I`ll read it and thanks :)
    Well, the story is about a great wizard who lives during medieval age, even greater than Merlin or Gandalf but he has a weakness, his love to his grand daughter.
    Anyway, the story`s also about 3 people who are destined to meet this wizard and they live during the present time, a homeless girl and two boys, as normal as others, or at least they think so.
    There`s also an evil witch, against that wizard . As usual :D there`s always an evil power against the good one.
    I don`t know... ummm what else should I say about it?

Sep 1, 2013, 04:58 AM
    The homeless girl is related to his grand daughter, she has her blood in her vessels.
    There`s no relationship between that wizard and the boys, they actually protect that girl without even knowing what they do.
    The witch? She hates the wizard because she believes he caused her family`s death, and she seeks revenge by trying to harm his precious and lovely grand daughter.
    Thanks :) actually it was the first story I wrote and I`m about to change some of it , including the names of course :D
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 1, 2013, 05:27 AM
    I think names are as personal as the rest of the story. They will pop into your mind as your story develops, perhaps when you are doing something else. Evil vs good names don't 'sound' evil or good until they are associated with the character. You could take two people who were mean to you once, and combine their names. Words from ancient Persia. Aren't a lot of Star Wars names from ancient Egypt?

Sep 1, 2013, 06:00 AM
    As we all know, people had lots of past lives before the one they`re living right now.
    In this girl`s past life, she was a great sorceress but she decided to leave her powers and live a normal life with someone she loved. She gave all her powers to nature, to a lake near the woods. This lake now has magical abilities and she`s powerless.
    She dies while giving birth to her child, or the wizard`s grand daughter. But her soul lives while the centuries past and finally she appears as a newborn child in a poor family. Her family leaves her somewhere because they don`t have enough money to take care of another child.
    The boys are spirits from the past, they were destined to meet her and protect her from the witch`s harm.
    And they`re not only protecting her from the witch, there are lots of evil spirits around, she does not belong to this world and they want to take her to her father, the wizard in the medieval age.
    No the girl and the witch are not the same, they`re against each other.
    The wizard`s grand daughter dies of a fatal illness so the witch could not get her revenge. That`s why the spirits protect the homeless, they think the witch might find the homeless and kill her and that`s not what they want.
    Because they believe she`s the only one who could defeat of the evil witch and bring the peace back to the world.
    Though the boys do not know this, the spirits do. They just do what they want them to do.
    They`re spirit`s hosts.

Sep 1, 2013, 06:02 AM
    Yes joypulv you`re right, but I think the meaning of the names are also important and that`s why I`m looking for some meaningful names instead of the normal ones I used before.
    I wrote this story when I was ten, and now the names seem ridiculous to me , they`re completely meaningless.

Sep 1, 2013, 06:44 AM
    Emmm I just wanted you to give me some names

Sep 1, 2013, 07:17 AM
    I think that`s enough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

Positive and negative HPTs. Negative qualitative blood test. Can I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am 21 years old and over the last 6 days I have taken countless numbers of pregnancy tests. I have had nausea and vomiting. Frequent urination and appetite. I have gotten 1 positive digital test, 1 positive blue dye + - test. 2 positive pink dye + - tests. As well as one positive cassette...

In a 2 hour movie, How many main characters and other characters should you have? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm making a movie and I have 7 main characters and about 12 enemies/badguys/antagonists. I don't know if this is a good way to do it.. or should I reduce the number of main characters. The movie is animation and I'm not a professional movie maker. Just hobbiest

Negative blood test negative urine but still feel pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi me again I've had my bloods taken not sure what of hcg tests I think which came backnormal,but still feel butterflys in my belly nauseas,and weight gain on my lower half could I still be pregnant or am I worrying myself in TO a early grave. Jeans are quite snug and my boobs have stopped...

View more questions Search