Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley56765 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 11:45 PM
    Can you have both gerd and angina?
    I have arm pain for 2-3 days now.. it sometimes hurt when I rest :(
    I unintentional loss weight 5 months now...
    Chest pain and feels like food is stuck when I didn't swallow anything
    And past 2 days I wake up and have stomachache and "poop"
    I also burp even though I didn't eat anything
    And today I ate coffee macarons and I had chest pain.
    GERD, ANGINA, both or something else?
    I'm going to the doctor in few days...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2013, 05:26 AM
    Only the Dr can diagnosis angina since it would be hard to separate the symptoms from the GERD. For the GERD there are a lot of nutritious things you can eat that can help stabilize it a good bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have angina or gerd acid reflux or something else! [ 2 Answers ]

I have chest pain Unintentional weight loss without diet (for 5 months now? ) Feels like food is stuck And now I'm having arm pain when I rest!>.< I'm not sure if I have gerd or unstable angina or something else!! Plus can you tell me what's the difference between angina and gerd? I'm...

Gerd [ 0 Answers ]

I had upper endoscopy it showed hital hernia, irregular zline,tongues in esophagus,&gastritis. I have had heartburn my whole life. I'm 56.I have crohns and take 6mp& azuldifine. My endoscopy is negative, but I'm worried should I have another one or a follow up? Could barretts esophagus be there and...

Angina Pectoris after MDMA use? [ 1 Answers ]

Two nights ago, I took 125mg of MDMA (orally) and the experience was very good until I started to come down. The feeling of a spiky object being pushed down a small tube appeared, starting at the top of my chest and steadily pushing down to the middle of my torso. I did nothing for about an hour...

How do I deal with gerd [ 33 Answers ]

Today I went to the doctor for chest and stomach pains. He told me that I have gerd. I have anxiety issues and all I can think about is if its going to get OK and am I going to die and all that. Yeah I know a little drastic. But I want to know how otodeal with gerd. Between the pains, breathing...

Goals of Gerd M [ 1 Answers ]

How many goals did the German soccer legend Gerd Müller get in total in his career (both in the Geman "Bundesliga" and the National Team)?

View more questions Search