Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rogermorrison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 11:43 AM
    How to replace deck belts
    I have a quality pro riding mower I need to replace the deck belts. I need instructions and pictures.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 01:10 PM
    Hi,
    What I gather is that in an Electrolux product and therefore under the Husqvarna corporate umbrella. Cannot tell much more since you have not provided model, engine size or deck size.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murry 46 chews up eng-deck belts? [ 16 Answers ]

Have a murry 46 older one.. for some reason it started to chew up the belt from engine to blades.. I have replaced the idler pulley and belt.. but when I start to cut (deep grass growing along with this problem).I can cut perhaps.. 200 feet and then the belt rides UNDER the idler pulley and gets...

17.5 Murray riding mower 3 blade deck belts [ 5 Answers ]

I have this riding mower and need to know the # for the blade engage belt. The one on there is too big..

MTD lawn tractor deck is cockeyed and shredding belts. [ 4 Answers ]

How do I fix a 1999 MTD Lawn Tractor Deck model “F” that is uneven and shreds belts? The deck lift handle no longer smoothly raises and lowers. It seems to be hitting something. The deck on the deck left hand side does not lower all the way. On the opposite side it goes down nearly touching...

Belts... deck... [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Yard Machine from MTD... 15 HORSE POWER, 42 inches... yardmachine Model No. 13A6672G129... and my constant problem iw with belts. 1. what would be the correct/appropriatge belt for this particular model? 2. whenever I changed belt (PURCHASED FROM HOME DEPOT)... claimed to be the...

View more questions Search