Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beyonca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Bike Riding
    This past weekend I purchased a mountain bike. I want to start bike riding to loose weight and tone up my body between now and July. In addition to bike riding, I also work out at the health club 4 days a week cross training with cardio and weight training. Will this help me to loose weight? If not, please give me some suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Beyonca
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 03:16 PM
    All this will help, but make sure your diet is equally as good, eat natural, full grain, pasta, rice and cereals, and breads. Lots of fruits and veggies along with beans, nuts, and seeds. Eat lean meat like skinless chicken, turkey breast, loin type meats, and fish. Cut out fatty, fried and fast foods, along with presweetened and soda type drinks, drink lots of water. And really watch sodium and sugar intake, like cakes, cookies, chips. Serving size is most important so learn to read portion sizes on the foods you eat and stick to the 1 portion size for a meal. All this together will give you the results your looking for!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What size bike [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a new rider, I'm 5'5'' weigh about 125 lbs and am a woman. What size bike should I be riding? Is a 125 (4 stroke) too small for my size? It feels more comfortable and easy to handle than a 230 or 250.

Bike riding and weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

I want to start bike riding to lose weight/peace of mind. I am on a pretty tight schedule time wise and want to know if I bike for twenty minutes pedeling the entire time, some uphill, will I reach the point where I start to burn fat? I am 5'7, 194lbs if that helps.

Stationary bike [ 1 Answers ]

Will a stationary bike give me the same results as cardio?

Street bike [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling my cruiser and am planning on buying a street bike (bullet). I would like to know what are some adventages of doing this and what are some disadvantages. Also to whoever knows about these motorcycles, what would be a good inexpensive one that would fit me. I mean I am kind of short and...

View more questions Search