Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ms Chrissy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 04:04 AM
    Colored hair and turned greenish
    I have always used Ms Clairol (two different shades of Blonde.. light blonde w/a Golden Blonde... then had my daughter use Professional hair color & darken it.. to a Darker blonde last night... It turned A lot darker than we wanted w/a GREEN Hue to it.. HELPP :(
    mummyof1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2013, 05:17 AM
    If you put tomato sauce on her hair then wash it off it should take away that greenish colour as red is opposite to green on the colour wheel. (I am a Hairdresser).
    Shane moss Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2013, 12:06 AM
    It gone green because you have taken all the red pigment out by the blonde, you can either do what the top comment says which will get rid of the green tint a little bit, or you can dye you're hair blonde gain, may be a bit damaging I know but what's better? Then dye it the colour with a cheap dye as they usually contain red pigment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does having your hair colored and cut affect the results of alcohol in a hair test [ 1 Answers ]

If you color your hair before taking a hair folicle test will it affect the results of the hair test

Help.. I have ash,greenish hair level 5, I want light chocolate brown what do I do? [ 0 Answers ]

I had blonde hilights. I wanted a nice cool brown so I used a level 5 ash/ violet? It turned out greenish on some pieces and dark, almost black looking on other pieces. Now I want light chocolate brown what do I do ?:( its an emergency!

Can I highlight my colored hair with liquid permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

Can I highlight my permanent colored hair with liquid permanent hair color

Colored hair and it turned too dark with a lot of red [ 2 Answers ]

We need help. My husband had his hair colored and it turned dark brown with a lot of red. How can we lighten the hair and get the red out? Beth

View more questions Search