Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyToni Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Aug 31, 2013, 02:25 AM
    American living in China
    Just to be in the know if the US does retaliate against Syria and IF China gets involved what could this mean for my family and I living in China?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2013, 02:29 AM
    China has a policy not to be directly involved and to be honest China has a fairly week army. They would most likely as normal, provide weapons and other support (indirectly) to them though third party nations, much as they do in other parts of the world.

Of course in general, if hostilities broke out, Americans could be at risk, and would be evacuated by the embassy from China. Most likely given a time to leave.

But this will never happen, China has too much money invested in the US and even if there is a major invasion, China will not get directly involved.

I am in China and Syria is the least of the worries, you should worry more of the terrorist act ivy that happens here , if you want to worry about anything.

*** Hi lady toni, I did not notice it was you asking the question, I am editing it, to let readers know I did not realize it was you I was answering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of living in China [ 1 Answers ]

Looking into some extended mission work in China, but I have no idea of the cost of living there. Does anyone have good web sites or info on what I could expect to see for costs of things like meals, public transportation and the such.

Fastest way to get married to a Portuguese living in China [ 1 Answers ]

My girl friend has a Portuguese passport, she is from Macau now lives in China what would be the fastes way to be able to have her stay in Amreica? Should I marry her when she visits next or what? Thank You

Living in China state taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I will be living in China for most of the year, the rest of the year I will stay with my family in Pennsylvania. I am retiring from the school system and they want me to file state tax. When I go what do I do about Georgia state taxes from my retirement? Do I have to pay state taxes in Georgia if...

View more questions Search