Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dxc2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 08:02 AM
    Electrical questions and answers
    If I plug a portable gfci into a circuit already protected by a gfci will it work? Will I be protected?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 30, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical questions and answers [ 9 Answers ]

In my 1930 colonial brick home I have found rigid metal conduit running through the original section of the home. One of these conduits, containing one wire pair, runs up to the attic and out the side of the house into a conduit body. There, the wire loops outside the conduit body and goes back in....

Electrical questions and answers [ 1 Answers ]

I an wanting to run power to my ultitly bldg, can I put a small breaker box in the bldg my breaker box is about 75 ft from the bldg and has 7 open spots for breakers. Also what size wire would be best . I would like to have a couple 20 amp plugs and overhead lights

Ask Electrical Questions and Answers [ 0 Answers ]

Have fluorescent lights install in kitchen. They light with no problem. But when the spring and summer summer roll around they have a problem lighting or I should say lack of lighting. You have to play with the switch to get them to light. During the cool months leading up to spring time the light...

Answers to electrical questions [ 2 Answers ]

What size schedule 40 conduit should I use to run three circuits through? (two 20amp circuits and one 15amp circuit.) The distance is 75'. About 60' is to be a surface run and the remainder will underground. I just don't want to have run three separate conduits. Thank you

Electrical Questions Answers [ 1 Answers ]

Whole house 200amp generator with transfer switch do the neutral and ground wires for the circuits in panal box have to be separated

View more questions Search