Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bee287 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Any chance ill pass
    I drank a 1oz shot yesterday around 5pm. Today I have a UA which may contain an EtG test, any chance ill pass :-\
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2013, 07:57 AM
    I'm sorry. No there is no chance you will pass.

What do you stand to lose?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 30, 2013, 07:57 AM
    What happens when you FAIL ?
    bee287 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2013, 07:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I'm sorry. No there is no chance you will pass.

What do you stand to lose?

Not absolutely sure?. possible antibuse or 1yr jail :-(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 30, 2013, 08:00 AM
    I'm sorry.

Did you know that you had to refrain from alcohol?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

66 Hours 1 beer what's the chance I'll pass my EtG? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been sober for over 5 years went to a concert slamned almost all of a light beer.. it will be 66 hours since.. I'm 4"11 and weigh about 90 pounds.. I drank about 2 gallons of water yesterday...

66 Hours 1 beer what's the chance Il pass my EtG? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been sober for over 5 years went to a concert slamned almost all of a light beer.. it will be 66 hours since.. I'm 4"11 and weigh about 90 pounds.. I drank about 2 gallons of water yesterday...

Probability of 20ml of rainfall when 13ml chance is 87.7% and 16.9ml chance is 40.9% [ 5 Answers ]

Farmers in District D know when to plant and harvest because rainfall follows a particular pattern which repeats itself every seven months. Weather records for this particular area indicate a normal distribution as far as rainfall is concerned. The records further reveal that the chances of at...

Thanks, but ill pass [ 2 Answers ]

I have a strong want to have a boyfriend, but I'm not desperate. Lately, a few guys have made passes at me and I've denied all of them. Also, I can't seem to even meet anyone that I am remotely interested in. I don't know why I can't find anyone that I would consider dating. :confused: I'm 15 yrs...

Should I tell him that I am very ill [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me 9 days ago. He says he loves me and is in love with me but he is in a place in his life that he likes. He talked about marriage but did not want to get married. He said he wanted to live together first. We made plans to do this. Decided where to live and...

View more questions Search