Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Suesemail Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 07:53 PM
    I am replacing a 1995 sink with overflow with a sink with no overflow
    Is the a change I need to make in the plumbing in the bathroom sink vanity to accommodate this change to a no overflow sink?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 09:35 PM
    Plumbing the same.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2013, 07:40 AM
    No change in plumbing but make sure the pop up is for a non vented sink.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing a bathroom sink overflow gasket [ 1 Answers ]

My bathroom sink has a plastic gasket in the overflow to divert the water to the drain. Can you find replacements at a plumbing supply store? Mine is corroded and has a small leak.

Bathtub overflow after kitchen sink and bathroom sink use. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I live in 23 story condo. And every time I use kitchen sink or bathroom sink my bathtub gets filled with water. I have disposable in my kitchen sink. Have tried Drano but not working. What can I do?

New bathroom sink backs up halfway, quickly drains, repeat.. no overflow in this sink [ 2 Answers ]

I just very proudly finished installing our new second floor bathroom sink drains. Two different vanities, two different walls. I ran the water steadily in both of them for 10 minutes. One works fine. The other backs up about halfway up the bowl, then suddenly quickly drains everything and...

Sink Overflow [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to size an overflow hole in a sink? I'm looking for the actual calculation. This is a question I was recently asked and I can't figure this out for the life of me. Thanks, Aaron

Sink w/overflow v. Without [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased a self-rimming sink without an overflow. I have two small children at home. Was this a mistake? Should I return the sink in case they decide to turn the water on and leave it running or does it really matter?

View more questions Search