Ask
    chrisyanz1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 06:05 PM
    How to be fat?
    Tell me how gain fat in a simple way?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:07 PM
    You don't want to be fat. You want to gain weight and maybe muscles.

Are you male or female?

Aug 29, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You don't want to be fat. You want to gain weight and maybe muscles.

Are you male or female?
    Male and I want to be fat because I'm to skinny:(
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisyanz1 View Post
    Male and i want to be fat coz im to skinny:(
    Fat is the wrong word. Fat is evil and bad for you. You want to gain weight and make more muscles.

Look at your father, any brothers, uncles, grandfathers. Are they thin like you are?

How old are you?

Aug 29, 2013, 06:16 PM
    Fat is the wrong word. Fat is evil and bad for you. You want to gain weight and make more muscles.

Look at your father, any brothers, uncles, grandfathers. Are they thin like you are?

How old are you?
    They are thin and also my mother but my grandfather is fat. Im 17 yrs old.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:25 PM
    They are thin and also my mother but my grandfather is fat. Im 17 yrs old.
    Are the men tall too? I'll bet your grandfather was thin when he was your age.

Thin is good. You are much less likely to have heart problems and other illnesses that come about because of being fat. Wait until you are 21 or 22, and then decide about getting "fat." Meanwhile, lift weights for strength and muscles.

Aug 29, 2013, 06:30 PM
    Are the men tall too? I'll bet your grandfather was thin when he was your age.

Thin is good. You are much less likely to have heart problems and other illnesses that come about because of being fat. Wait until you are 21 or 22, and then decide about getting "fat." Meanwhile, lift weights for strength and muscles.
    Yes they are tall. Ahh so my grandfather is all thin in my age ahaha.
    But I'm so thin like a skeleton :( I wanted to gain weight so I could no longer be thin and bully are all over there. Do you have any suggestions what I would do or what to eat? :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:31 PM
    and bully are all over there.
    Guys are bullying you? Gaining weight won't change that.

Aug 29, 2013, 06:38 PM
    Guys are bullying you? Gaining weight won't change that.
    Classmates and friends bullys me that I'm so thin, they even call me a skeleton huhuhu. Why gaining weight won't change? Thus, metebolism involve in this?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:47 PM
    Classmates and friends bullys me that im so thin, they even call me a skeleton huhuhu. Why gaining weight wont change? Thus, metebolism involve in this?
    They bully you because you present a demeanor that tells them to push you around (or is it more like teasing?). If you got fat, they would bully you for being fat. If you had red hair, they would bully you for having red hair.

So, if they call you a skeleton, laugh and do a little loose-limbed dance like a skeleton would do. If they find out they cannot upset you or make you angry, they will stop. That's why they bully or tease you -- they know you get upset.

I'll bet they pick on each other for various things.

Aug 29, 2013, 06:51 PM
    They bully you because you present a demeanor that tells them to push you around (or is it more like teasing?). If you got fat, they would bully you for being fat. If you had red hair, they would bully you for having red hair.

So, if they call you a skeleton, laugh and do a little loose-limbed dance like a skeleton would do. If they find out they cannot upset you or make you angry, they will stop. That's why they bully or tease you -- they know you get upset.

I'll bet they pick on each other for various things.
    Hahaha so I would is to go with their jokes? My body is for girls that I'm to slim.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:55 PM
    So you're teased because you're too thin, so you want to be fat. People are teased for being fat too.

Your weight isn't an issue unless you're thin to the point of being unhealthy. Yourself image is the issue. Until you deal with yourself image, fat or thin, you'll likely be teased.

Find the middle ground. Find a way to deal with, and accept, who you are. The bullies are just bullies, their words hurt, but they can only hurt if you're unhappy with yourself.

You have to deal with your issues, that's the only solution.

Aug 29, 2013, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    So you're teased because you're too thin, so you want to be fat. People are teased for being fat too.

Your weight isn't an issue unless you're thin to the point of being unhealthy. Your self image is the issue. Until you deal with your self image, fat or thin, you'll likely be teased.

Find the middle ground. Find a way to deal with, and accept, who you are. The bullies are just bullies, their words hurt, but they can only hurt if you're unhappy with yourself.

You have to deal with your issues, that's the only solution.
    I want to be fat so I could turn them to muscles, I want my body like in the gym
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 07:12 PM
    I want to be fat so i could turn them to muscles, i want my body like in the gym
    I don't think you understand the difference between being thin, fat, and muscular.

You posted that you wanted to be fat.

This is fat:

Google Image Result for http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3J7uk-yK11k/UYs3MmOaIAI/AAAAAAAAiIE/lzY1uH1ty3s/s400/america-this-is-why-you-are-fat.jpg

This is thin:

Google Image Result for http://photoarts.com/haviv/bosnia/image/thin.jpeg

This is muscular:

Google Image Result for http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/csakisti/csakisti1109/csakisti110900112/10620987-bodybuilder-posing-most-muscular-pose.jpg

Which one are you, and which one do you aspire to be.

If none of these fits your profile, you're probably normal.

Aug 29, 2013, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I don't think you understand the difference between being thin, fat, and muscular.

You posted that you wanted to be fat.

This is fat:

Google Image Result for http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3J7uk-yK11k/UYs3MmOaIAI/AAAAAAAAiIE/lzY1uH1ty3s/s400/america-this-is-why-you-are-fat.jpg

This is thin:

Google Image Result for http://photoarts.com/haviv/bosnia/image/thin.jpeg

This is muscular:

Google Image Result for http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/csakisti/csakisti1109/csakisti110900112/10620987-bodybuilder-posing-most-muscular-pose.jpg

Which one are you, and which one do you aspire to be.

If none of these fits your profile, you're probably normal.
    I'm thin and I want to be mascular. How could I be mascular if I don't have fats? That's my point that I want to be fat first then turn them into muscles :D
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 07:27 PM
    I'm thin and i want to be mascular. How could i be mascular if i dont have fats? Thats my point that i want to be fat first then turn them into muscles :D
    Muscle and fat are two different things. That's what you don't understand.

Muscle doesn't involve being fat. They don't go hand in hand, they're opposite of each other.

If you want to be fat, eat junk food, drink soda, lost of cheese, and be unhealthy to boot. If you want to be muscular, you work out and gain muscle. You eat healthy foods that stimulate muscle, you live a healthy lifestyle.

You're thin and want to be muscular. Becoming fat first is not the way to do it. It would be like saying "I'm short and I want to be tall. If I cut off my legs, how will I grow them back and become taller".

It makes no sense.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 07:39 PM
    I was very thin in school. I could eat anything and I wouldn't gain wait. I even was drinking those disgusting tasting wait gain formulas... nothing. As I got older, I gained filled out. Now I'm the correct weight for my size.

You just may have a fast metabolism... don't worry about it now, you'll probably grow when your body is ready.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 07:51 PM
    Hahaha so i would is to go with their jokes? My body is for girls that im to slim.
    And bullies have to put someone down so they feel better about themselves. They are very probably very envious of you and how slim you are. Are some of them fat? Do some of them have bad skin? Do some of them have crooked teeth? Do they pick on each other?

You are still growing and your body will thicken as you get older. It is MUCH better to start thin!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 07:54 PM
    Are some of them fat Do some of them have bad skin? Do some of them have crooked teeth? Do they pick on each other?
    I have to agree with this. The majority of the kids that picked on me in grade school were fat or had some other issues to deal with... like being complete idiots that were failing. They picked on people to show everyone how "bad" they were.

Nobody picked on me in high school but that's a different story for a different time.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 08:19 PM
    So how tall are you and what do you weigh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not fat but have belly fat [ 5 Answers ]

I don't look fat at all, but at some point I started gaining wieght and my stomach started to get fatter and fatter. All I want to do is get rid of it because the fat in there doesn't look quite nice. I'd be glad to hear an answer on ohw to lose my belly fat.:o Thanks

Is fat burning exercise useful to prevent storage of fat and weight loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Is fat burning exercise useful to prevent storage of fat and weight loss?

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? [ 8 Answers ]

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? Fat in the Body ought to be the stored form of surplus calories in food. Surplus calories are dependent on total calories in food and total expenditure From Body. Total calories have no direct relation to Fat calories. Similarly...

How do I become fat? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 24 years old. I stand 5.4". And I weigh 43 kgs. I am dam skinny. Please give me some good suggestions to put on weight! Is there any medicine to increse weight without side effects?

View more questions Search