Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekinsella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 03:49 PM
    If a standard unit of product consists of 12 cases per layer, 6 layers high, how many
    If a standard unit of product consists of 12 cases per layer, 6 layers high, how many cases of product would there be on 23 units?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2013, 04:46 PM
    Take 23 units times 12 cases times 6 layers to get your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does standard IED mechanism consists of [ 3 Answers ]

What does standard IED mechanism consists of

The three layers of product the marketer needs to understand to adequately serve the [ 0 Answers ]

Explain the three layers of product the marketer needs to understand to adequately serve the consumer?

How much per sq to tear off one layer shingles and one layer wood shakes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I low balled a job its 12 sq 2 layer one layer shingles the second layer wood shakes ,replace 4 rafters,redeck,and shingle it I charged 1700.00 labor only

RNA product is 386000 what % of the primary RNA product consists of protein coding. [ 0 Answers ]

A gene has 400000 base pairs including a large number of introns. The number of non-coding bases in the primary RNA product is 386000. What percentage of the primary RNA product consists of protein coding sequences? I don't have much experience with this topic. Would 35% be any were near the...

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

View more questions Search