Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandlersmith Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Am I pregnant please help me!!
    My boyfriend and I were having dry sex. We both had clothes on. He had on boxers and sweat pants. I had on a very thin thong and spandex shorts. He cummed in his boxers and it soaked through my shorts and when I noticed I had a wet spot on my shorts. My thong was wet as well. The wet spot was located were the pubic hairs grow and I'm wondering if its possible that the sperm could reach the vagina in any way. I'm sorry to be so detailed I'm just really scared and nervous. Am I pregnant?? Please help me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 12:40 PM
    The possibility is there... so you have to wait and see if you get your next period.

Don't play these sorts of games unless you are ready for the consequences because all forms of sex carry risk.

Unless you are on the phone with each of you in different locations.

Aug 29, 2013, 12:41 PM
    Someone please answer me I'm really scared I'm pregnant? Is it even possible? I have never had sex before. I'm still a virgin
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chandlersmith View Post
    someone please answer me im really scared im pregnant? is it even possible? i have never had sex before. im still a virgin
    You got an answer... did you not read it.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You got an answer...did you not read it.
    You two posted a minute apart from one another.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 12:44 PM
    someone please answer me im really scared im pregnant? is it even possible? i have never had sex before. im still a virgin
    Someone did answer you... and he's right.

Although it's a slim chance, it is possible that you could get pregnant this way. Now you will just have to wait. If I would bet on it though, I would say you're not pregnant.

So you want to play adult games, you need to get some adult responsibility. Be more careful.

Aug 29, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Have any of you ever heard of a case like this happening?
    I mean you have to have actual intercourse to get pregnant right? I have never had sex before?
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 12:51 PM
    have any of yall ever heard of a case like this happening?
    i mean you have to have actual intercourse to get pregnant right? i have never had sex before?
    It happens... all that it takes is ONE sperm to make it to your vagina and uterus.

He had several million in his underwear and probible at least a million soaked through yours.

Do the math... the chance is there.

It doesn't care HOW it gets there... finger, penis... anythig that gets it to you from him.

Aug 29, 2013, 12:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Someone did answer you...and he's right.

Although it's a slim chance, it is possible that you could get pregnant this way. Now you will just have to wait. If I would bet on it though, I would say you're not pregnant.

So you want to play adult games, you need to get some adult responsibility. Be more careful.
    Have you ever heard of a case like this happening?
    I mean you have to have actual intercourse to get pregnant right? I have never had sex before?
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 12:52 PM
    have any of yall ever heard of a case like this happening?
    i mean you have to have actual intercourse to get pregnant right? i have never had sex before?
    Not like this, I have not. However, it could happen.

How old are you two?
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 12:54 PM
    have you ever heard of a case like this happening?
    Read post #8, and take a class in Human reproduction. Wherever you learned that from is VERY incorrect.

Aug 29, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Not like this, I have not. However, it could happen.

How old are you two?
    I'm 22 and he is 25 but he is not worried at all
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 12:55 PM
    im 22 and he is 25 but he is not worried at all
    Of course he won't be... he can't get pregnant, but He better be... he needs to take a class in human reproduction too.
    Entomology Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 12:57 PM
    So the bottom line is that you are probably NOT pregnant. The chance of getting pregnant this way is very, very small... it is something that is possible though it's not probable.

Stop worrying... learn from this and be more careful.

Aug 29, 2013, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Of course he won't be...he can't get pregnant, but He better be....he needs to take a class in human reproduction too.
    Even if the wet spot was not located anywhere close to the vaginal lips?
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 01:00 PM
    If you two are going to dry hump, then perhaps have him wear a condom.

Aug 29, 2013, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    If you two are going to dry hump, then perhaps have him wear a condom.
    I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I'm suppose to start my period this week and I have not yet started. This happened last week.
    Entomology Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 02:04 PM
    Please stop posting this same question over and over. You will not get any different answers than you're getting here.

You were already told the answer... what more can we do?

If you look at my last response to you, post #14, you will see I told you that it is possible, but not probable so stop worrying.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 02:14 PM
    i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. im suppose to start my period this week and i have not yet started. this happened last week.
    If your period is not yet due then it's too soon to test. A test is more likely to be accurate when your period is at least 2 weeks late, then test with first morning urine.

Having said that, yes, it's pregnancy is possible from what you described, but you'd have about as much chance getting struck by lightening, or winning millions in the lottery. Unlikely that it's going to happen, but it has happened to other people.

Aug 29, 2013, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    If your period is not yet due then it's too soon to test. A test is more likely to be accurate when your period is at least 2 weeks late, then test with first morning urine.

Having said that, yes, it's pregnancy is possible from what you described, but you'd have about as much chance getting struck by lightening, or winning millions in the lottery. Unlikely that it's going to happen, but it has happened to other people.
    So your saying that the chances I'm pregnant are not high?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search