Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by owenj View Post
    look i have no time to be joking around on this u have time to waste. i applied for a loan and got it. i referred my friend and she got nervous and showed me this. stop arguing with me go argue with them.
    You have to be nuts to take out a loan at 11 per from a company who is soliciting on line. You are going to lose your shirt! They are laughing at suckers like you on the way to the bank.
    sexy34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 09:56 AM
    Yes they did me the same way.. I choose options 2 and gave them 3 payments up front that was suppose to go in an escrow account, then they called and said my loan was declined and they found me another leander but the lender wanted another $500.00!! GET THE F**** OUT OF HERE... who has money to give away like that so I asked for my money back and they said it will be 30 days before I can get my money... the person I talked to who got the process started was amanda otes so please becareful and don't fall for it... I don't think I will get my money back , ill just have to take it as a lost...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 10:45 AM
    Owenj CLEARLY works for them. I don't care how much he denies it... I've seen this kind of thing before and I have NO DOUBT that he works for them and did not actually get a loan from them at all.
    Beakermay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 01:34 PM
    No this company is not watever you do don't believe them 876 numbers can't be trusted. Normally you here people in the back ground but unless u got money to track them in sue which is pretty hard! Do n
    Beakermay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2013, 01:36 PM
    These people are trained to do this don't let them full you!! It's a FAKE THANK GOD MY EMAIL Wasn't WORKING!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 03:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What's your general location?

His general location is Jamacia.
    Entomology Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    His general location is Jamacia.
    See that? I knew he was part of it.
    owenj Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2013, 08:29 AM
    S I am from ontario, so what if I received my loan do you think I got time to sit around on this aswering your questions. My friend did it yesterday and she got hers as well this morning and now she's thanking me like crazy so go get a life all you people do is confuse people, I bet y'all have no degree in finance.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2013, 08:52 AM
    So what you received it to us in a couple to a few months how 11% pay back is working for you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 09:02 AM
    s i am from ontario, so what if i received my loan do you think i got time to sit around on this aswering your questions. My friend did it yesterday and she got hers as well this morning and now she's thanking me like crazy so go get a life all you people do is confuse people, i bet y'all have no degree in finance.
    I live in Ontario too, but I don't have a loan with 11 per pay back.

Do what does living in Ontario have to do with anything.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 09:05 AM
    s i am from ontario
    I'm from NC and NY, but live in Chicago. Where do you live right now and are posting from?
    Entomology Expert

Sep 4, 2013, 09:37 AM
    s i am from ontario, so what if i received my loan do you think i got time to sit around on this aswering your questions. My friend did it yesterday and she got hers as well this morning and now she's thanking me like crazy so go get a life all you people do is confuse people, i bet y'all have no degree in finance.
    You've been busted... you're posting from Jamaica... it was already said.

I bet y'all have no degree in anything...

I didn't know they said "y'all" in Ontario... I thought that was more of a Southern US thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is a certain company legit? [ 2 Answers ]

Good Day Please kindly advise, how do I find out if a company is legit. I have the company name & address only. Many Thanks Natalie

How can I find out if a company is legit? [ 12 Answers ]

I recently thought about starting my own business! However; trusting in a company overseas is abit difficult.. they have a trail order which I can order a few items.. So, that seemed OK.. but, the shipping charges are included into the price and they want the money first but , then they send the...

Is this company legit [ 1 Answers ]

Michelle Matthews Wealth Development Certification Program is this company legit?

How Do I find out if this company is legit? [ 3 Answers ]

I had recently gone online to apply for a loan to pay off my vehicle and some bills I asked for $7,000 and got approved with the bad credit that I have. I have to question this... because every time I call this guy he is very unprofssional and he says the name of the company is Epic Financial...

Is this company legit [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if this business opportunity is legit, is this company legit. ITP (International Trading Place) Address: ispahan road Killorglin Co. kerry Ireland Website:usitp.co.uk/ Phone#866-644-7820

View more questions Search