Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly0702 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 03:32 PM
    A ghost is haunting me. Please help??
    This is more like an add on to my other question, so here I go explaining.

Ever since I was about two I used to love playing in my living room. I was never really an outside person. I used to also love being alone. When I was in my living room I heard voices. I had a active imagination, so I assumed it was that. Years later I got clingy to my parents because of the voices. They never believed me. When I was about six, I saw things in the window such as red eyes and shadows. I wasn't that afraid of them. When I got my own room (im a twin) I felt lonely, and I heard the voices. This was about when I was eight. Since my parents didn't believe me, I consulted my best friend. She helped me, and sometimes she also heard voices. This scared me. Right now I just turned eleven a few months ago. And both my grandpas and one grandma on my moms side died before I was born. My aunt who I was attatched to died at the point where I was about nine. Those are the only deaths I know in my family. Now for about a year, I've been seeing orbs and shadows. I don't hear voices, just whispers. People think I'm crazy, but I don't think I'm hallucinating. As I said in my first question, I did communicate with the shadows, which I believe is a ghost. I regret this horribly, and if I tell my parents they'll send me ti a doctor, thinking I'm crazy. Help me?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 28, 2013, 06:17 PM
    WE can't help you. You're a minor... and anything that we would typically suggest to an adult in your situation needs to be run by your parents. I'm uncomfortable to the fact that 10 and 11 year olds (and younger) have such free reign online. If anything I would say stop watching paranormal TV shows and stop reading up on it online, it's simply a subject you won't fully understand at that age. Go speak with your parents about it.
    LULU42 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2013, 06:42 PM
    I am confused you posted that a ghost named Jacob was haunting you before? I agree with Hauntinghelper, stop watching paranormal TV shows.
    kelly0702 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 07:38 PM
    I don't watch paranormal TV shows, I barely watch TV. My parents don't believe me. I have experience. And this is the ghost I was talking about in the other forum. My parents don't control me, being they never help me.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 29, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly0702 View Post
    I dont watch paranormal tv shows, i barely watch tv. My parents don't believe me. I have experience. And this is the ghost i was talking about in the other forum. My parents dont control me, being they never help me.
    It's not about your parents controlling you. It's about knowing what their daughter is up to... which they have that right. I can't suggest for you to speak with someone or to do something in good conscience without knowing your parents are even aware you're on the internet. Just because you may have had an experience does not mean you have the understanding for the subject.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A ghost is haunting me! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to here, sorry if this isn't in the right category! Okay, there is a ghost haunting me and my best friend. It may sound crazy, but yeah. His names jacob, I communicated with him, and sometimes he hurts me in my sleep or not. I see orbs and flashes of him all the time. What should I do?...

Continued ghost haunting [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been experiencing continued hauntings and I hope you can help me out as I have no clue how to deal with my problem. Last year, I was staying in an apartment along with three other housemates. Within a month, I started experiencing ghostly dreams, along with noises, strange...

Ghost is haunting my daughter. [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 7 yrs old she saw a little girls that looks just like her little sister except that this little girl was very dark and was watching her, didn't talk to her. My daughter ran very frighten about what she just had seen with her eyes. Is it possible that my daughter is seeing things...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search