Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunshinedoggy Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 02:58 PM
    Is it normal?
    I got a call on my husband's cell phone from the nurse to get the result of endometrium biopsy.
    But my husband was busy, but he got the voice mail.
    The nurse didn't leave the result. Is it normal?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 03:08 PM
    Yes it is normal since HIPPA came into play. Unless they speak to him directly then they shouldn't be leaving results of medical tests.
    sunshinedoggy Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Yes it is normal since HIPPA came into play. Unless they speak to him directly then they shouldnt be leaving results of medical tests.

Thank you so much! I was worried a little bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I distinguish the normal vaginal discharge from a not normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's been quite a while that I experience vaginal discharged. I don't feel itchy in that area neither the burning sensation, but I noticed lately that I have been experiencing a vaginal discharged even right after my period and continuous. And I discharge more when I go to the bathroom. Can...

I have a bump on my nose, is it normal or not normal! [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced two months ago, within that time I got this strange looking bump and I thought it was a pimple so I popped it. It resulted with a scab that fell off after like 3 days and then my nose was normal again. Recently the bump has come back, its red and looks a bit whitish like the...

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal?

Are drywall cracks in arched doorways normal? How much is normal? [ 3 Answers ]

I have large, arched, drywall covered openings in my livingroom and dining areas. Some of them are showing cracks along drywall tape seams. The house is about 5 years old. My question is, how much is normal? Thanks!

View more questions Search