Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly0702 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 02:40 PM
    A ghost is haunting me!
    I'm new to here, sorry if this isn't in the right category!

Okay, there is a ghost haunting me and my best friend. It may sound crazy, but yeah. His names jacob, I communicated with him, and sometimes he hurts me in my sleep or not. I see orbs and flashes of him all the time. What should I do? Also, I'm 11.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 02:57 PM
    Contacting spirits is the mistake you are bringing them on.

Aug 28, 2013, 03:01 PM
    I do realize that now, and I regret it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 28, 2013, 06:14 PM
    You're 11... and giving advice on the paranormal... where you quite obviously have no understanding.

It's not something to play around with... but if you've done something you need to speak with your parents about it. There are few of us here who are comfortable giving a minor advice of a spiritual nature.

Aug 28, 2013, 07:36 PM
    I have experience. I'm actually way smarter thdn the average 11 year old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunting [ 8 Answers ]

My 6 year old son said he sees ghost they tap him at night when he is sleeping. They come in and out of his room through the walls. He said they try to talk to him and want to play. He sees men,women boys and girls.He has a bunkbed he said they go up there because he hears them on the ladder but...

Continued ghost haunting [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been experiencing continued hauntings and I hope you can help me out as I have no clue how to deal with my problem. Last year, I was staying in an apartment along with three other housemates. Within a month, I started experiencing ghostly dreams, along with noises, strange...

Ghost is haunting my daughter. [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 7 yrs old she saw a little girls that looks just like her little sister except that this little girl was very dark and was watching her, didn't talk to her. My daughter ran very frighten about what she just had seen with her eyes. Is it possible that my daughter is seeing things...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search