Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GiANi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 02:34 PM
    An old Sci-Fi movie concerning a cyborg/android woman.
    I don't remember many details , only that it is an old Sci-Fi movie which I saw on TV about 10-15 years ago , it had a robot/cyborg/android woman as the main character , blonde with long hair if I remember correctly , and I remember a scene where she was naked in a car ( limousine perhaps ) with some guy , where they had sex and afterwards she killed him or just killed him ( with no sex but still naked )...
    Please help I've been trying to find the movie for years now...
    Thank you in advance.
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Aug 28, 2013, 03:25 PM
    Sounds like Species 2
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 06:30 PM
    Happens in Nemesis 4: Death Angel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cyborg movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, just wondering if someone can help me locate a movie title I haven't seen for a long time and I was tryn to find it again, Well here's some scene details I can provide to make somewhat good description! First off the movie is a cyborg movie, I think it came out a couple years after or...

Cyborg movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knew about a film that was made either in the 80's or 90's. It was about a blonde girl who was running away from a cyborg in the desert. The cyborg was invisible throughout most of the film. Near the end it was caught on fire falling out of an abandoned building or...

Sci fi blue n red cyborg helpers [ 0 Answers ]

One cyborg is good and set as a helper while the other is bad and has been programmed to harm people. In the movie they are on a planet and the bad one kills the good one and then kills a human. Any thoughts?

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

90's Movie about a Female who was murdered than reborn as a cyborg woman [ 3 Answers ]

As the title says trying to find this movie from the 90's about a woman who was murdered. I remember from the scene she died in they ripped her earring out of one of her ears. Then afterwards she was given life again as a cyborg and if I remember correctly went after the people who killed her. I...

View more questions Search