Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leanne Shanti Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 01:05 PM
    Pilates required weight for safety purposes?
    I am a large boned woman weighing 153 lbs with a height of 5'4 ft, is it safe for me to use this for weightloss?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 01:42 PM
    Pilates is a strenuous work out and should never be attempted in your home from a video; pilates moves are much like yoga in some respects. I don't know of any weight restrictions for this but your body would have to be pretty flexible to start with. It is a core workout started on the floor by most professionals.

Explore Google to see what this workout has for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pilates Safety weight range [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a safety weight range to meet before starting to use pilates as workout? I am a large bone framed woman weighing 153 lbs with a height of 5'4 ft.

Required return on equity for cost of capital purposes [ 0 Answers ]

AAA stock is trading for $50.00. It has just paid a dividend (D0) of $3.00 per share, and this dividend is expected to grow at a rate of 3.0% per year. If the company were to issue new stock, the flotation costs would be 7.0%. Find the company's required return on equity for cost of capital...

?Can a company use one method for book purposes and another for tax purposes? Why or [ 1 Answers ]

Can a company use one method for book purposes and another for tax purposes? Why or why not? Is this ethical?

Weight reduction tips required [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is prabhu, I want to loose wght I am 98kg and want to reduce suggest some valuable tips and worthy ones

Weight training vs pilates [ 1 Answers ]

I am 55, weight and height proportionate. I have been exercising consistently since my 20s. I want to have definition, not bulk. It certainly gets harder as you age and my skin isn't as, let's say, firm as it used to be. Is Pilates a better choice than weights, or should I alternate workouts? ...

View more questions Search