Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gail hobbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 11:13 AM
    Can I pass a hair follicle?
    I was a 3-4 times a week smoker 6 weeks ago. I haven't smoked since. Is it possible to pass a hair follicle covering the last 30 days?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 11:14 AM
    Unlikely. You do know that 30 day figure is very subjective. Its detectible a LOT longer than that...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 11:20 AM
    They can detect months back and I have never heard of a 30 day test and don't know how they would go about doing such a thing.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any way to pass hair follicle test for marijuana [ 5 Answers ]

I have to take hair follicle drug test is there anything I can do to cover marijuana

Will I pass hair follicle drug test [ 0 Answers ]

I used small amounts of cocaine two weeks ago and two months ago. Prior to that I didn't use. I have dark hair and am white/Caucasian. I've read that it doesn't take much to trigger but I thought I would double check.

Am I going to pass my hair follicle test? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a heavy smoker an smoked a lot (marijuana) 3 months ago but only a couple times these past couple months an got to hair test in a couple hours... am I screwed??

Hair follicle test pass/fail [ 7 Answers ]

I smoked about 3 weeks ago and haven't smoked in about 18 months. I took 2 hits and was done. I had a follicle test this week 7-20-2011. What are the chances I pass?

Marijuana, hair follicle test will he pass [ 3 Answers ]

My son has to take a hair follicle in mid January he was in a rehab for 7 months and got out in sept. he relapsed but did not smoke much maybe a blunt and couple joints from what I understand but nothing since beginning of December will it show up:(

View more questions Search