Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vrock131 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2009, 04:37 AM

Some people have bf/gf(s) only for populairty! Middle school dateing is cute but its not going to last.. u will be heart broken. They like u and u like them but they or even u wont comit.
    rockinsmile089 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2009, 06:37 AM

It really depends on your personality. If YOU feel like your ready, then go for it! The only opinion that matters is your's!
    sean25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2009, 11:56 AM
    No way! I mean dating does not actually exist in kindergarten because where are you going to go? Dairy queen? But in middle school you can actually go places and buy things for you boyfriend.
    allie23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Ugh! I really like this guy but he's sending me mixed signals what do I do!! HELP ME Please!!
    CPnCN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 06:46 PM
    Hey, Im in middle school and have a great boyfriend. Just don't be really serious, keep it to light kissing and hugging. Walk with each other, you just want to have fun! So well of course I don't think its too young
    Infiniti_17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 12:40 PM
    If you really like that person then try it.it is good to try new thing when you young because you will know what to do when you get older. I am in middle school and I am still looking for a nice guy but it seem to be jerks(I know) at this school.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2009, 02:22 AM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread, this thread is really old and now archived and so, not generally visible unless someone happens to go to this forum topic area.

Also, if you have a new question, please do start a new thread so that it will get noticed and recognized as being your own.

Thanks!
    jakethespy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 12:51 AM
    Comment on chikiya1234's post
    Hi my names jacob and I am going into eighth grade andwell I don't know how old you are but I had my first relationship in fourth grade didn't last long because my parents got divorced and I had to move to a different state but know at my new school peop
    Spark227 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 06:39 PM
    Comment on starbuckerbriee's post
    With starbuckerbriee on that!
    Spark227 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 06:40 PM
    Comment on whiteladybug2002's post
    whiteladybug2002 has a point. BFs are BOR-ING! Have fun!
    g21234 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 02:29 PM
    Comment on sexiibabii's post
    I think you are right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Starting Middle School [ 21 Answers ]

I am sarting middle school in August. And I don't know what to do about it. I am not prepared for middle school yet. What should I do?

Middle School Story Problem [ 4 Answers ]

my daughter has this math problem for homework and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Alex is 35. Burt is 7 and Chris is 5. In how many years will Alex's age be the sum of Burts and Chris's ages? HELP!:confused:

Middle name [ 6 Answers ]

My sister has her names picked out (girl or boy) But we can't think of a middle name to go with Wyatt _____ Can you help

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search