Ask
    Stephen100 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Nahhhhhh.:o just don't do noin stupid.
    skittlefrittle Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

May 24, 2008, 08:31 PM
    Let me just tell you this straight.
    Middle school is TOO YOUNG FOR DATING.
    If you get together in ms, you are DOOMED and you WILL BREAK UP in high school.
    I mean sure there may be that 3% that gets lucky. But literally every single couple. Every single one that has gotten together in ms that I have ever known has broken up. Every single one. If you want this to last, be friends and get together in hs. Hs is the place for that and who knows you might even go all the way from that jump pad. But ms is not it.
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Jun 3, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Don't expect a serious relationship in middle school because you probably won't find a serious one until high school maybe even college or beyond. But some form of dating in middle school is OK. You definitley don't need a sexual relationship with a guy. But casual dating that is comfortable to you him and your parents sounds good
    Mikky V Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by applesbananas456
    i like this guy and i want to go out with him. i dont want to be sexual <definately not> but i want him to be my boyfriend. in your own opinion, is middle school too young for dating?
    I'm going to tenth grade and when I was in middle school, dating was OK. I think middle school is like a way for kids or young adults to experiment with a boy or a girl ( not sexually and to learn to like someone or something. So I think your really not to young for dating.
    Luvscats11 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by applesbananas456
    i like this guy and i want to go out with him. i dont want to be sexual <definately not> but i want him to be my boyfriend. in your own opinion, is middle school too young for dating?
    I'm in middle school and our family just let it be like "group dates" which is totally fine with me. And I have to say that's the funnest way. And if you want to go out with him and don't know how to tell him just invite him to a movie with two other friends of yours and you'll be able to tell if he likes you. I don't know much, but I hope it helps :)
    Stephen100 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Dating? :eek: you are young!
    mechisopa1234 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 02:58 PM
    No!
    deronette97 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Sep 25, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Comment on whiteladybug2002's post
    I totally agree with that!
    Global warming Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 10:39 AM

Yea I am trying to ask a guy out I mean when I had my first BF I was in 4th grade! So it's not to young to start dating.
    Rainbow0077 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2008, 04:56 PM

Heck no! I'm a 7th grader and I've had a boyfriend for 9 months now;]
    reapers199 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 07:54 PM
    I am justin...
    I am in 6th grade and I'm strugling with girls...
    I know about guys turst me I am one...
    Look tell him you like him and take note on his styles and what he likes but he knows if he likes you he will change to what he thinks you like...

OK forget all the crap I just typed...

ASK HIM OUT!
    Just walk up make a conversation and ask him out... (first date: to a movie!):D
    MSfreak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Hey I got my first girlfriend who I'm still dating now in 4th grade I'm going into sixth grade but I can tell you this being I'm a guy. If we just yes you to death that means we're not listening to you because your talking too much but also don't come on too strong usually th eguy comes to you before you go to him:):):D:D:cool::cool:
    oscardog Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 10:04 PM
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO definitely not I started dating I 3rd grade science then I've just been keeping it cool:cool:
    jerieischillin Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 10:53 AM

Yes of course ,you should date because it teaches you before you go to high school definely
    Katt1997 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 12, 2009, 07:16 PM
    Hey there!:) I think that middle school IS NOT too early to start dating! I am going into middle school in about a month, and I've had 2 boyfriends. One was for about 5 months, and the other asked me out about a month ago. I actually recommend to date or at least admit that you like someone because in late middle school/early high school it will probably be hard for you to do something about it if you haven't already. Just don't go sexual AT ALL! Trust me you'll thank me when you walk into high school and see half of the 9th grader pregnant. That will ruin their lives. Just don't be supprised if someone turns you down! Life will go on. And you ALWAYS learn from mistakes! Hopes this helps!
    mmladybee Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 06:09 AM

Well it all depends on what you want to do so if you don't want action then make sure that he feels the same way otherwise then don't date him and middle school is great for dating so once you have a boyfriend hopily you guys will be together if not find a new one and its reat practice

Jul 19, 2009, 06:10 AM

And don't be afraid of asking him the boy doesn't have to ask you out all the time
    jerieischillin Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 06:16 AM

You could have one of your or his friends ask him to go out with you,you can pass notes,or you can just ask him out face to face

Jul 20, 2009, 12:56 PM

No its not like what he said just listen to what say and you will do fine
    JstJessica Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2009, 06:25 PM

I don't think its too young for dating either.
    What I do is first become really good friends for about 2 months or so and tell them what you feel for them. And choose them wisely.
    You don't want a guy to be in you way in school
    ;;unless you don't want to go to college;;
    But you should want to and you want a guy
    Who actually cares about you and your dreams!

So yeah I'm 16 now & I have a boyfriend that
    I've been dating for 3 years & he's amazing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Starting Middle School [ 21 Answers ]

I am sarting middle school in August. And I don't know what to do about it. I am not prepared for middle school yet. What should I do?

Middle School Story Problem [ 4 Answers ]

my daughter has this math problem for homework and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Alex is 35. Burt is 7 and Chris is 5. In how many years will Alex's age be the sum of Burts and Chris's ages? HELP!:confused:

Middle name [ 6 Answers ]

My sister has her names picked out (girl or boy) But we can't think of a middle name to go with Wyatt _____ Can you help

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search