Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 11:31 AM
    I say drill baby drill ! Frack baby frack !
    You can say that but you don't decide. It's 100% out of your hands.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 28, 2013, 11:32 AM
    Bloomberg says about US oil: 'Output is putting the nation on pace to surpass Saudi Arabia as the world's largest producer by 2020, according to Energy Department data.'
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    You can say that but you don't decide. It's 100% out of your hands.
    Apparently we aren't allowed to have an opinion on anything that's out of our hands?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 11:53 AM
    Sure you can.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 12:06 PM
    Hello:

I'm all for PUNISHING Assad. I'm a Jew. I HATE that mf'er. I'm all for teaching him, AND the world that we won't stand for the use of WMD's.

I WOULD be for that stuff, if I thought it would work. If I thought we could DO that by lobbing a few bombs at him, then that's what we should do.

But, it won't, and we won't go all in. You can't tippy toe into war. We tried that. It doesn't work.

Besides, if Al Quada HAVE taken over the rebels, then our enemy is killing our OTHER enemy. What's wrong with that? Oh, yeah.. There's PLENTY wrong with it in the long run, but we should let things shake out a little.

excon
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 28, 2013, 12:23 PM
    It isn't even clear that Assad was the one who did the chemical attack.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello:

I'm all for PUNISHING Assad. I'm a Jew. I HATE that mf'er. I'm all for teaching him, AND the world that we won't stand for the use of WMD's.

I WOULD be for that stuff, if I thought it would work. If I thought we could DO that by lobbing a few bombs at him, then that's what we should do.

But, it won't, and we won't go all in. You can't tippy toe into war. We tried that. It doesn't work.

Besides, if Al Quada HAVE taken over the rebels, then our enemy is killing our OTHER enemy. What's wrong with that?? Oh, yeah.. There's PLENTY wrong with it in the long run, but we should let things shake out a little.

excon

If he does as he has threatened and launches an attack in Isreal... then I'm all for blowing him and that cesspool into the stone ages.

Because Israel has played NO part in this so far.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    It isn't even clear that Assad was the one who did the chemical attack.
    No and no again. This has all the smell of a false flag .
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 03:19 PM
    The rebels gassed themselves for a photo op to make people mad at Assad?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Exactly how many factions are going on in that country? Can anyone list them? I've heard seven or so, most at odds with each other.
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 03:28 PM
    I still believe this is another distraction.. to divert attention away from the growing Benghazi investigation...

Who gives a hoot what Syria does inside Syria... what interests do we actually have there anyway? If they all killed each other the world would be a little better in the morning.

Particularly wasn't it the Obama supporters arguing we aren't the Worlds police force for say... the entire 8 years of Bushes Administration...
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Oh I'm sure no rebels were gassed. But they did make sure they got a video of all the children.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I think she means we don't see in news clips the women and children running wild and screaming. They are the ones, though, ending up without sons and husbands and fathers.
    I think she didn't see the newsclips of women with AK47 in their hands
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    I think see didn't see the newsclips of women with AK47 in their hands
    Shoved into their hands by males?
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 04:37 PM
    Don't be Niaive
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 04:40 PM
    I assume you don't know many middle eastern women... they are a bitter bunch being forced to live under Sharia Law... you shove anything at them at your own peril.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I assume you don't know many middle eastern women.....they are a bitter bunch being forced to live under Sharia Law....you shove anything at them at your own peril.
    Actually, I do. Library volunteers and patrons, and an Egyptian woman and friend on FB (had been on askme.com and AW) who lives in Cairo. I do get around. :)
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 05:08 PM
    Come on.
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2013, 05:09 PM
    Would Lorena Bobbitt be allowed near another knife? Would any man push a gun in her hand?
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2013, 05:16 PM
    Where did this idea that women don't fight when the chips are down come from, oh I know in that place where women sit back and sip their latte's in smart cafe's and gossip about other women. Mustn't chip a nail you know, it would be a disaster of WWIII proportions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I caused havoc! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm jules I'm 16 and a month ago I was asked out by a guy I had already dated two times before. He had been very sweet in asking me out and said he loved me and stuff and that he had changed over the summer and is more mature (lol). Since we have similar Christian values and love horses I said yes....

Havoc soundtrack [ 0 Answers ]

When the girls first go to a party,there's a spanish song playing. What's it called?

My dogs poop looks like grits or grain is in it, and its loose what could cause this? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husand got a new GSD (7 weeks) and we started him out on Iams puppy food, he has had loose stools ever since we got him, he got treated for hookworms and also tapeworms but yet still has the problem. His poop looks like it has grits in it or either grains, it is sometimes formed but also...

Can spider bites make dogs loose bladder control? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved to Idaho with our Old English Sheepdog ( Arthur ) we have seen black widow and wolf spiders around the outside of the house and had them sprayed but Arthur has become lethargic and last night and this morning has wet himself. This has never happened before, could he have been...

What can you do about a 16 year old is causing havoc? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm single dad w/3kids since 2000. The mother is a bi-polar & acute alcoholic. She has not lived up to her visitation schedule in over 2 years. She has a history of canceling visitation at the last minute or not showing up and her excuses are always suspicious. My 18 yr old son is doing okay but...

View more questions Search