Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    epicolizard Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2013, 06:28 PM
    Huge Crush
    I really like this amazing girl in my class I am going to try and form a good freindship. Afterwards I will wait a bit and ask her out basically asking her for a label and both of us liking each other a lot. I hope to carry on doing this into high school when people consider dating going out somewhere (which is it meaning but its used wrong in middle school) any help
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:30 PM
    Help...

Ok, just be friends and be happy with that.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 27, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Stop trying to grow up too fast.

Aug 27, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Well I like this girl more than a friend (puppy love) you don't actually think I will take out somewhere do you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 27, 2013, 06:48 PM
    Same answer
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:48 PM
    Middle school, advice, just be friends, if it grows into more in high school, great.

Aug 27, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Better find a forums for middle school
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by epicolizard View Post
    better find a forums for middle school
    Yes, maybe you should. We will not just tell you what you want to hear. We tell you how it is and, unfortunately for you, in this case, you're better off just worrying about being friends for now.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 07:25 PM
    I really like this amazing girl in my class I am going to try and form a good freindship. Afterwards I will wait a bit and ask her out basically asking her for a label and both of us liking each other a lot. I hope to carry on doing this into high school when people consider dating going out somewhere (which is it meaning but its used wrong in middle school) any help
    What's a label? Is this like a Facebook thing where you're single, or it's complicated, you're dating, you're engaged, you're married, you're separated, you're divorced? So you need a label? Wait... never mind... you're a child. Of course you need a label.

which is it meaning but its used wrong in middle school
    What?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 07:36 PM
    I'd live to see you focus your time on spelling. It's a much better use of your time than pretend dating.
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 07:58 PM
    Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to teacherjenn4 again.

I couldn't agree more.

This is a 12 year old, turning 13 in December, that's entering the 6th grade. My daughter, just turned 11 yesterday, also entering the 6th grade in a week, can write circles around this kid, and she's an average student that hates Language Arts (it's her weakest subject).
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to teacherjenn4 again.

I couldn't agree more.

This is a 12 year old, turning 13 in December, that's entering the 6th grade. My daughter, just turned 11 yesterday, also entering the 6th grade in a week, can write circles around this kid, and she's an average student that hates Language Arts (it's her weakest subject).
    I'd ban my child from computer time unless it was a spelling program if he spelled like this.
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    I'd ban my child from computer time unless it was a spelling program if he spelled like this.
    Ditto. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! A Little Boy Has a Huge Crush On Me And My Friend! [ 0 Answers ]

My friend's little brother is like in grade 1 or 2, and me and my other best friends are in grade 5 almost grade 6. This little annoying boy is always chasing us and trying to hug us, and just today he started screaming "I like you! I love you!" Nothing will make him stop! This is getting out of...

Huge Crush on my Husbands Friend [ 40 Answers ]

Oh my god. First of all, I wasn't sure if this is the right category to post my dilema, but I'm soooo glad I found this website. Anyway I have a major crush on my husbands friend. I can't stop thinking of him. I go to the store hoping to run into him. I know I told myself a million times...

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend! [ 20 Answers ]

I am so confused & upset lately! I have a crush on my husband's best friend & his friend told me he liked me too because somehow we talked about it. My husband has no clue about any of this. His friend and I have been text messaging each other for the past week & discussing it. We both know that...

HUGE crush on this girl... [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, I have had a HUGE crush on this girl for almost 10 years now... She was good friends with my X-X girlsfirend and we have flirted with each other for years now. The crazy part about this is, she is the sister of my now best friend, and just now single... The thing is... she STILL hangs out with...

My huge crush [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Ok so here is ma story,I am in 6th grade and I am 11, and I really like this boy in 8th grade but he doesn't even know I exist. So what should I do?

View more questions Search