Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredd12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2013, 05:31 PM
    Ejaculate?
    After I had had sex with my girlfriend I had taken my penis out from her vagina (had a condom on) and once I had ejected my penis there was this white fluid line that had stretched out to be at least 3-4 inches. I am unsure if it was her or I?? Please help...
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:03 PM
    How old are you?

Aug 27, 2013, 06:14 PM
    I'm 20 years of age. After I ejaculated I kept it in from 30 more seconds (with condom of course) after that I had taken my penis out and there was this white line of fluid about 3-4 inches, it was a blue light in my room so I could not determine if it was mine or hers. I'm freaking out...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scaredd12 View Post
    I'm 20 years of age. After I ejaculated i kept it in from 30 more seconds (with condom of course) after that I had taken my penis out and there was this white line of fluid about 3-4 inches, it was a blue light in my room so i could not determine if it was mine or hers. im freaking out.....
    Perhaps you should wait to have sex until you know how all of it works.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:22 PM
    You expect us to tell you if it was her or you? How? We weren't there!

A woman is lubricated during sex. It could have been her lubrication. Sperm is also consistent with what you're describing, and condoms are the least reliable form of birth control on the market, so it's possible this fluid was your sperm.

Without running tests, it would be impossible to tell you where this fluid came from.

Aug 27, 2013, 06:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    How old are you?
    I'm 20 years of age. After I ejaculated I kept it in from 30 more seconds (with condom of course) after that I had taken my penis out and there was this white line of fluid about 3-4 inches, it was a blue light in my room so I could not determine if it was mine or hers. I'm freaking out...

Aug 27, 2013, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Perhaps you should wait to have sex until you know how all of it works.
    Not helpful at all, but thanks for the diss...
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

I'm 20 years of age. After I ejaculated i kept it in from 30 more seconds (with condom of course) after that I had taken my penis out and there was this white line of fluid about 3-4 inches, it was a blue light in my room so i could not determine if it was mine or hers. im freaking out.....
    Well, you should be scared. As Alty said, it could be yours or it could be hers. You'll have to wait and see what happens.
    Entomology Expert

Yeah, yeah... we got that already.

So you're just messing with us, right?

Aug 27, 2013, 06:30 PM
    Yeah, yeah....we got that already.

So you're just messing with us, right?
    Why would I joke about this?? This is my first time to this site. I needed to get some answers, so I searched online for hours for a site
    Entomology Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:32 PM
    Well, as was already said, we can't tell you what it was. None of us were there (as far as you know)... we didn't see it... we didn't touch it... we don't know what it was. It could have been her. It could have been you. It could have been lube from the condom.
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:34 PM
    Not helpful at all, but thanks for the diss...
    So how can we help? Tell us what you think we can do online? How are we supposed to answer your question?

Aug 27, 2013, 06:34 PM
    How long shall I wait until I can know for sure?
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:36 PM
    Why would I joke about this????? This is my first time to this site. I needed to get some answers, so I searched online for hours for a site
    Sigh.

We gave you answers. But we can only guess, that's all anyone can do. We can't tell you what this was. You were there and you don't know what it was!

If you're obsessed about finding out, pay someone to test it. That will determine if it's sperm, or vaginal fluid, or something else. Did you take a sample?
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:38 PM
    Know what? What are you waiting to know?

This is a site, we use written communication here. We can't test samples, we can't tell you what a liquid is because we can't see it or test it. We can't even tell you if you're male or female, black or white, tall or short, fat or thin.

We can only go by what you post. We can't magically determine what a stringy liquid is during one of your sexual encounters. We also can't guess what you're waiting to find out for sure.
    Entomology Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:39 PM
    So you're concerned that the condom broke or leaked, correct?

If that is the case, you will need to see if she gets her next period.
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:48 PM
    So you're concerned that the condom broke or leaked, correct?

If that is the case, you will need to see if she gets her next period.
    Ah! That's what he's wanting to know.

Okay, wait until her next period. If it's late she needs to wait until it's at least 2 weeks late, then take a home pregnancy test using first morning urine. If that test is negative, wait for the next period, and if it's late test again or get a blood test. If it's positive, congrats daddy and mommy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Was the condom even on correctly ? So many uses put it on tight and do not leave room at the end for the fluids. This is major cause of failure. But condoms fail, they have a 3 to 18 percent chance of failure ( information from Planned Parenthood)

Many times you will never see the failure.

So many using a condom just reduces chance of pregnancy, there is still a chance.

So if you are worried about pregnancy, it is now a waiting game, you wait to see if she gets her period next month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He can't ejaculate [ 1 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend 6 yrs and we've always had a problem with him not being able to . He has before maybe less than ten times but the past year or two he hasn't at all. He's not really big on sex at all I always have to initiate it. He doesn't masturbate frequently and if he does he can't ...

Cannot Ejaculate [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 16 year old male. When I masterbate, which I have been doing since I was 12, I can reach a climax where I feel the tingle in my leg, I feel the sensation in my penis, just no semen comes out. A clear, sticky fluid comes out some time after a lttle bit, but no sperm. Please help!

Why he can't ejaculate? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend has been dating for 6months now, and every time we have sex he never get to "". Both of us participate in it, and we sometimes do it for hours and nothing comes......but when he "beats his meat" it only takes him 2-3 minutes to ""... what's wrong is it me or just something wrong...

Can't Ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is my first time asking a question so please bare with me. I am 26yrs old and am seeing a guy who is younger than I. We have already established that we are not looking to begin a serious relationship. The other night we had intercourse for the first time and on my part it was great even...

View more questions Search