Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1263lowery Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2013, 04:01 PM
    Does a dollar bill with ink smudge worth anything
    I was looking for an answer to a question someone else already ask. I have 3 one dollar bills mint condition , with smudge marks on all three, year 2001 all the serial numbers are in sequence . I need to know what they are worth and where they could be sold. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value on the dark black ink 10 dollar bill from 1934 [ 2 Answers ]

what is the value on a black ink ten dollar bill from 1934 in fair condition that only has a couple of folds that are going away?

1953 - 5 dollar bill red ink off-centered printing [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have searched and read previous posts regarding the $5 bill that is a 1953 B series with red ink. Mine also has United States Note written at the top and the Treasurer is Smith and Secretary is Dillon. N21 is in the bottom right-hand corner near the numeral 5 and there is an N under the...

Series 1953 Five Dollar Bill - Red Ink B under year [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1953 Five DOllar Bill. The bill is crisp and has a small piece missing from the upper right hand corner. The Ink is RED on the seal and serial # is C37401468A. Series 1953 B is listed on the right side near the Secretary of the Treasury signature. There is a Q 42 listed in the bottom left...

I have 25 2003 two dollar bills. The ink is faded in a few of them. Worth anything? [ 10 Answers ]

They are uncirculated 2003 in numerical number

How much is a 1953 red ink $2 bill worth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1953 series b red ink $2 bill with United States Note above the president and signed by Elizabeth rudel smith on the left side and C. douglas dillon on the right. Serial is A66460167A. Has L in upper left and L3 in bottom right. If you could tell me what it's worth I'd appreciate it....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search