Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xo_sandra Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2013, 12:11 AM
    What's the best diet to go on?
    What is the best type of diet to go on? Mind you I do have baby fat, and a 2year old son.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2013, 04:44 AM
    Eat a balanced diet just les of it than you have been... and get more exercise... Most "diets" are counter productive because people either don't understand how metabolism works.. or they think they can take off in weeks what too years to put on.

Rule of thumb is its going to take at least as long to take off as it was to put on... because you have to make permanent charnges in eating and exercise habits if you want to keep it off.

Crash diets.. (anything that will take it of quick) slows down your metabolism making it harder to take off... and conversely a LOT easier to put it back on and more.

It's a genetic response in the human body to deal with famines... by conserving the bodies fat reserves and do more with less food.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

My diet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone I've been on a diet now for 2weeks and I've only lost 2pounds does any 1 no why I'm not loosein any more I'm eating under my points a cals and drinking lots of water. Thanks lv stacey xx

I'm On A Diet [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm new to this so please bare with me. I've been on a diet since the end of January, and I've lost about 8 kilos already (that's about 17 and a half pounds). Sorry I'm Australian :D So anyway I use to weigh 75kg but now I am 67kg and my height is about 168cm. I am turning 21 in...

What is a diet [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT IS HELTH&FITNESS:confused: ;) :)

View more questions Search