Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lkelly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 09:45 PM
    Dui controlled substance schedule 2 or 3
    I tested positive to be under the influence of hydrocodone-free and blood test results of 76 ng/ml?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 09:51 PM
    Are you asking us if you tested positive for this? Because I have to tell you, your question isn't very clear in what you're really looking for.
    Lkelly Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 10:15 PM
    Medication
    Yes I tested positive and facing dui controlled substance schedule 2 or 3 charges and want to know if 76 ng/ml is an extreme level? That was my blood test results and I have no prescription but was caught with 10 mg tabs of vicodin so I assume they are basing my levels on that dosage.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 10:21 PM
    The blood test isn't based on dosage or milligrams, it's based on how much of it is in your blood.

You need an attorney, you could be facing felony charges since this was not your prescription.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Controlled substance [ 3 Answers ]

An applicant for pharmacy technician registration comes before the Board in response to discovery of a prior arrest, but no conviction, for possession of a controlled substance. What could happen to this person?

Possession of a controlled substance cough syrup [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. It was a prescription bottle of cough syrup Ceron DM which is not listed on the Texas Penal code as a controlled substance. It was my prescription and I've got proof of it where it was filled. But one of his kids peeled the...

Unlawful possession of a controlled substance - URGENT [ 7 Answers ]

Help, I need fast. Someone stole a controlled substance just now (a prescription drug, prescribed to me). They are currently in possession of it and refuse to give it back. Is it a felony to possess such things? What do I do?? Who do I call? I caled the local small town police and they did...

Probation controlled substance definition [ 13 Answers ]

As terms of my probation, it states that I shall not use or possess any controlled substance. Does this include alcohol?

View more questions Search