Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tgilley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 08:16 PM
    1928 G series red label $2 bill
    I have two 1928 G series red label $2 bills and I'm wondering their worth. According to the descriptions given by this website on how to rate them they are in EF XF/VF condition. Please answer my question as soon as possible. Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 1928 C Series 2 dollar bill. It has the red stamps. Curious about value? [ 0 Answers ]

My mother saved this along with a 5 dollar bill and she wasn't one to save currency, so I am curious if there is something to these bills. What would I look for that would increase its value? Thanks!

What is the value of a Series of G 1928 two dollar bill with a red seal [ 1 Answers ]

#1 - Series date,1928G #2 - Signatures -CLARK AND SNYDER #3 - Color of seal,- color of serial numbers, NO STAR, SEAL & SERIAL NUMBER ARE RED #4 - What is written above on the very top, (WRITTEN OVER RED SEAL): "THIS NOTE IS A LEGAL TENDER AT ITS FACE VALUE FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE"

I wanted to know the value of my series of 1928 g red seal $2 dollar bill! [ 5 Answers ]

I've been preserving the bill from any damage done to it. I've been searching online to find the answers to my questions but no one seems to have the answers. I've went to the bank and they weren't able to help me with my problem. It's in very fine (vf) condition. It has no tears. The serial number...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.