Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1955rac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 07:36 PM
    Eye problems or so I think
    Hello. I am a 58 year old female. I have asthma, CAD, right carotid artery mildly blocked, hyperthyroidism, glaucoma and cataracts in both eyes, and macular degeneration in the right eye. Last Friday I saw a wavy looking thing to the left of my left eye. It only lasted a few seconds, but it messed up my vision. Tonight a similar thing happened again. It was shaped differently and it was in front of my eye so it messed up my vision big time. It lasted for about 10 minutes. Is this something to be concerned about or should I ignore it? Thank you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2013, 07:51 PM
    What you should do is call your doctor and tell them about it... let them decide given your medical history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye problems [ 5 Answers ]

My dog's eye keeps getting this gunk build up in it, I've tried cleaning it and also benadryl but she won't take the benadryl no matter how I disguise it what can I do

Eye problems [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new prescription and glasses about 8 months ago. Every since my eyes have been giving me a fit. I went to the doctor and she gave me eye drops and said I have pink eye. Well, the pink eye is gone but now my eyes water almost all the time. Any one have any idea's of what's up?

Eye Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Maybe 3 years ago, I had an eye injury.. but I've never been to the hospital. Every now and then I'll wake up and my eye is constantly hurting, running, and all the above. I'm afraid to go to the doctor, but the symptoms have gotten worser. Do anyone have any clue to what's going on with my...

Under eye problems [ 3 Answers ]

I am seeing something under my eyes that has just started. I have always had dark circles and learning to deal with this. BUT now I am getting little yellow pockets, almost like pimples. Does anyone know what they are and what I can do to get rid of them. It lookes horrible. I am over 50 and I sure...

View more questions Search