Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeanred719 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 05:25 PM
    Missing Friend
    We are searching for our college roommate. Her name then was Judy Smoot. We do not know her married name. She was from Pine Bluff , Arkansas. She graduated from the University of Central Arkansas (then State College of Arkansas) in 1966 or 1967 so she would be around 68 years old now. Any help would be appreciated.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Without a married name I can't find her. Do you know who any of her relatives are that you might be able find them to ask?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 06:49 PM
    If you leave your name and number or email address with the college, they will probably be willing to contact her to tell her that you want to talk with her. The college should have a list of alumni and their whereabouts. That's how I have reunited with some former classmates.
    Jeanred719 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 07:51 PM
    We don't know any relatives and we've tried the college without success. We're at the grabbing at straws stage,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a missing friend [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a long lost friend. Rochelle javier, she has a twin sister, rachel javier. Rochelle is married to yaruingam shimray.

Missing friend [ 1 Answers ]

An exchange student Bruno Schact from Paris came to stay with relatives of mine in Boston in the late 70's. Then he came to Michigan a few times to stay with us. All I know is that he is from Paris and is @ 44-48 yrs old. Probably 6' tall with brown hair. I am traveling to Europe next year and...

Missing friend [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find an old friend but only know her maiden name

Missing friend [ 7 Answers ]

My first question has not been answered! How can I find out if a childhood friend is still alive? I haven't seen this person in forty years. Please answer.

View more questions Search