Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saralee1955 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 05:03 PM
    Adult diaper rash
    I had diarrhea now I have a rash around my anus. It burns when I urinate and it itches. Can I put triamcinolone acetonide or miconazole nitrate on it? Or what do you recommend?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 06:29 AM
    Regular diaper rash as a baby use, powder,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about diaper rash? [ 4 Answers ]

My little one has a rash and it's a little spot that won't go away with any cream and its starting to look really bad. What do I do?

Baby Diaper Rash [ 0 Answers ]

My Newborn baby has diaper rash and nothing is open right now to get cream I have "Baza Protect 2 occlusive skin Protectant Cream" but don't know if it safe to use as I used on my elderly mother when she need diapers.

When will she diaper from our lives [ 13 Answers ]

When will he and i be really togather as a couple

Discharge in my baby's diaper [ 4 Answers ]

My baby is 6 days old and I noticed 2 days ago that SHE has a red discharge in her diaper when she pees, which kind of looks like blood. I called my pediatrition to ask him about this and he said sometimes this happens but if she continued or had a fever to take her to urgent care. I am a little...

Sewing a Diaper Bag [ 3 Answers ]

I am interested in sewing a diaper bag for my sister. She is having her first baby and I want to do something special. I've looked around for some free patterns but haven't come across anything. Does anyone have any patterns they have used before, or know of any good locations to get free...

View more questions Search