Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmiller0331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 04:02 PM
    My baby daddy wants to sign over his rights how do we go about it in Kentucky?
    Its been almost a year since he has seen both of my children and he wrote me a message the other day saying he can't do it no more he tired of paying child support and wants to hand them over. I am married now to a man who would be glad to adopt them but how do I need to go about it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2013, 04:05 PM
    You, your husband and baby dad go to family court and they will give you the forms and explain the process.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 26, 2013, 04:42 PM
    You need to get an attorney to prepare the adoption paperwork. If the bio father agrees to it, it will be very simple and easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I sign away my parental rights to my baby [ 3 Answers ]

I just had a baby 4 days ago and I let the baby's father and his wife take the baby home from the hospital. I want to know how to go about signing away my parental rights to the baby so the baby is all thiers and I will no longer be responsible for the child in any way.

My baby daddy is a registered sex offender what is his rights to our child? [ 6 Answers ]

He has gotten married recently also but I don't Trust his wife either.What rights do either one of them have?He has 2 Different Cases I just found out he was a registered sex offender&the father of my child last year.my daughter is 7yrs old.he has 2 counts of Rape 2nd.Do you all think the Courts...

Does the baby daddy have rights? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a baby by a man who is not her husband. Her husband signed the birth certificate. Does the biological father have any rights or can he sue for such rights and insist on a DNA test? A blood test has already indicated he is the father, not her husband

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

My baby daddy wants to sign up his parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

How does the father of my baby sign up his rights?

View more questions Search