Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cgold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 02:38 PM
    Failed dot drug test
    I have sent certified letters to employer,mro,and lab about error in testing. What is my next step? Do I need to hire a lawyer?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2013, 03:43 PM
    You will need a lawyer... because the results of the test will stand unless you can provide irrefutable proof it was in error.

Plus you stand to lose too much to wing it on your own.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2013, 03:44 PM
    Unless you have ironclad evidence concerning the error, yes, hire a lawyer as this most likely affects your livelihood big time.
    Was it a procedural error that you can prove with documents?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Failed dot drug test [ 20 Answers ]

after 20 years of driving does 1/2 joint seven days before failed random finish career as driver?& if so .how stupid will all this b.s. be when they finally legalize pot for personal off duty use. Rite now if I was a raging alcoholic I'd be working! Funny rite?

Failed the Dot Drug Test [ 1 Answers ]

Tested positive for cocaine, but have never used the stuff. Was tested in Clinic in warren, mi, but received a call a week later from another state telling Me I failed the test and now they would call my employer. I lost my job and I swear I have never even tried cocaine. Any suggestions?

Failed dot drug test [ 5 Answers ]

IF I faild a DOT drug test in Oklahoma for a pipeline and I'm about to have to take a DOT drug test for a boating job in Texas will this new company see that I have faild a DOT drug test before?

Failed dot drug test [ 6 Answers ]

Is yhere a company anywhere that will give an otherwise excellent driver a second chance?

View more questions Search