Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    8268 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Burning in chest
    I have had a burning in my chest for 9 days. When I lay down and relax it goes away, but as soon as I am up and moving it comes right back. I have tried pepto and over the counter heartburn meds but nothing helps. It just keeps getting worse. What should I do or try next?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 26, 2013, 02:34 PM
    Heartburn gets worse when you lie down, and the early stages respond to antacids. So see a doctor!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mascular arms and chest big chest [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I'm a 21 year old girl. I have a slim toned body,perfect for modelling but there's 1 problem: my chest and is huge and I have muscular arms like a body builder.. this is really depressing and ruining my confidence. Please help me with an effective way to make my arms slim and girl to match my...

Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest fe [ 1 Answers ]

Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest feel heavy and breathing problem somtime its burning also I want to know is their any problem.one more thing I feel chest heaviness but not pain.please help me.

Why is my chest and stomach hurting and burning? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Im 17 and I have been having problems with my stomach in the past but it has not gotten any better. Last week on Friday I got really sick and to some teachers at school they said I looked pale. During school I was not feeling well and I wanted to go to the nurses office but they would have...

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

What smells like burning rubber when burning wood in the wood stove [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wood stove and when burning the old telephone poles that were on fire at one time and put out by the fire department sometimes I get a rubbery smell in the house, any idea what this could be?

View more questions Search