Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmyoung Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 01:07 PM
    Honda Harmony 1011 riding Mower/Pto Clutch Lever will not engage..!
    PTO clutch lever will not engage the blade... Was mowing and stopped for a moment... Started it back up... PTO clutch will move forward but will not engage... Looked under neath... When lever is engaged,belt is loose... when disengaged belt is tight... Don't know if this is belt issue or clutch... Any answers will be appreciated... Being a woman I'am not mechanically inclined..! Thanks
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Hi,
    It is a clutch issue. Not easy to discern exactly what you are saying; do you say that the mower is engaged with the clutch off?
    I can steer you to manuals and parts breakdowns, but there is a bit more to the model number than 1011. There are in fact 9 versions of the machine; only one owners manual, but nine parts breakdowns with slight differences in places. Look on the machine for a tag with mor info, please. Could be numbers and letters.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with my Honda Harmony 1011 riding mower. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm not getting fire to the spark plug, where should I look for the problem? I'm not getting fire to the spark pluge on my Honda Harmony 1011, where do I start to look for the problem?

How to set the idle on a honda 1011 Harmony riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 11 year old 1011 Honda Harmony riding mower which I bought used from a neighbor and it started to stop after running for a short time mowing. Cleaned the carburetor, air filter, put in a new spark plug, etc. It runs very fast in the lowest setting on the speed selector. I tried to adjust...

How to start Honda Riding Mower(Harmony 1011) [ 1 Answers ]

I have Honda Harmony 1011 riding mower. But it is difficult for me to start. When I tried starting engine, it cranked but never reach at full running mode. I wonder why...

Honda 1011 Harmony Riding Lawn Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I just inherited a Honda harmony riding lawn mower. Bought a new battery for it and it started right up. After I found the fuel shut off course. It will start up and idle all day but for some reason, once I engage anything (remove the parking “lock”, engage the blade, shift into gear from...

Honda Harmony 1011 Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to level the deck on the mower and have no clue as to how to do it. How do I level the deck so the mower will mow an even depth.

View more questions Search