Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    33105cj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Pain in nick and shoulder,ear
    I have pain for 3 day now in my nick and shoulder,ear I can't hold my head up right with out pain going down my nick and shoulder it hurts bad. Can't sleep good.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2013, 05:51 AM
    This should be under health questions. Did you ever see a doctor? Had I seen it sooner I would have recommended immediate medical attention. These symptoms can be from a lot of things but one of them, menengitis, can be life threatening and requires immediate emergency care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoulder pain, wrist numbness, shooting pain in leg [ 1 Answers ]

I have been experiencing dull aching left shoulder pain ( heart is OK... been checked out). My left wrist is numb to touch. I was having left hand weakness and some trembling but that seems to have subsided. I have sporadic shooting pain down left leg, groin aches. All of this comes and goes.

Shoulder pain, [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so, a few weeks ago I woke up, and my right shoulder was all kinds of messed up. I thought it was some muscle strain or something that would go away, but I am now convinced it might be a torn rotator cuff or something. It hurts from my shoulder blade to around the top of my arm. Anyone want to...

Shoulder PAIN [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a pain in my shoulder for about 8 months now. I went to bed one night push my body up to the pillow and my shoulder popped now it's had a burning pain ever sense. If I move my arm behind me and up it hurts any ideas. No I haven't been to the doctor yet.

Shoulder pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 75 years old female. I have started to feel a sharp pain below my left shoulder blade. What should I use for treatment. Thank you.

View more questions Search