Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe7272 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2013, 10:12 AM
    Toilet
    My toilet won't flush all the way the flapper has been changed and the water filler I ran a snake down the toilet now if I take a bucket of water and throw it down the toilet it will flush need to know what else I can do ?

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced guts of toilet, still won't flush-water leaking around bottom of toilet [ 2 Answers ]

After husband replaced guts of toilet because both upstairs toilets will not flush-master bedroom worse, master bedroom toilet now leaking water around bottom of toilet. Emptied tank water, turned off toilet, still seeping water at bottom. Water same level in toilet bowl-did the toilet get...

Toilet bowl that won't hold water, started with slow toilet, now non flushing [ 1 Answers ]

What started as a slow toilet, now non flushing except 1-2 times in morning, has turned into a toilet bowl that won't hold water but the tank still does. The tub is first on the line, then the toilet, then 30' to septic tank. Snaked through the vent, got a lot of greasy goo, but still toilet...

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

Bubling toilet, washing machine running, water coming out of toilet and outside pipe. [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed that my toilet has started bubling. The washing machine was running. I happened to noticed that the toilet in my spare bathroom had water coming out from under the toilet. The tub beside it looks as of at one point dirty water had possibly backed up in it (I don't use the tub, I could...

Looking for good Advise on replacing toilet flange on concrete slab to install toilet [ 26 Answers ]

To whom it may concern: I got a problem with a toilet that has been rocking and twisting for quite some time until it started leaking and what now I pull up the toilet to find out that the flange is broken on one side. I tried that flange plate from home depo but it won't work because the slab is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.